• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

connie bailey

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2017
santa rosa beach
Hey there! My husband and I are relocating to the Santa Rosa Beach area for his job for the next year. We need a year long lease ASAP! Trying to stay in the $1500-$1700 range. If you know of anything let me know! :)
Hi,
I have a nice and private one bedroom carriage house. Furnished or unfurnished. All utilities including cable wifi..
Has a washer and dryer. $1550.00 per month.
call connie 850 699-1024

Peggy M

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
I have a 2019 RV for rent in Santa Rosa Beach. The rent is $1240 monthly, which includes everything (water, sewer, electricity). It is a long-term rental. Does this interest you? If yes, you're welcome to call me at 240-388-7760. Thank you, Peggy

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Hey there! My husband and I are relocating to the Santa Rosa Beach area for his job for the next year. We need a year long lease ASAP! Trying to stay in the $1500-$1700 range. If you know of anything let me know! :)

I have a 2 BR/Bath unit is available 11/1/19. This is a top floor corner unit with elevator. Hardwoods and tile throughout. Private Balcony overlooks the pool and gilling area. Vaulted Ceiling, Granite countertops, Outdoor storage closet. Great security in this gated community. Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Stove, Microwave, Washer and Dryer included. Contact me at larryjparker123@gmail.com. 1475/month