• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ms Jay

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2019
Kemp, Texas
All of you that have gone by their opinions and do not 1/4 about what really happened. First of all, I lived block past where Torey Geile lived. 1st the women you all say he put a gun with a silencer in a ladies face. I was there when you all think Torey was wrong. I was at Torey's showing him a used gun I had just bought and asked him to check it out for me. He was cleaning it after he had made some adjustments to the gun. We were outside cause the cleaning fluid was very strong. Well the ladies dog came into Torey's front yard and barked & bite me. The lady came in screaming at me and calling me fowl names. Her dog broke skin but had my jeans more in his mouth than me. Her dog tried to bite me again, but grabbed my jeans and tore them up pretty bad. At that time I was a 62 year old women and moving to Mexico for my job for 2 years and felt I needed protection. Torey's Ridgebacks did not attack the ladies dog. They did try to jump the backyard fence when the dog tried biting me again. The gun was in Torey's hand but the magazine was not in the gun. Second, I know the man whose house Torey was working at when Torey shot the snake. The man's grandchildren were playing in the yard and Torey was working on his roof. The man had went inside house to get water for him and grand kids. When He came out after 2 minutes he noticed a large snake moving close to the kids. He screamed snake and Torey looked down and saw the snake. He SLID down the ladder and noticed the man had grabbed the kids but the snake was getting ready to strike. The snake was raising it's head and Torey was not close enough to hit the snake with a shovel. The man had both kids and moving slow and almost dropped one of the kids. Torey grabbed his gun and shot. The snake was 24 inches from the man's and the child that fell out of his hand leg. Torey is a very good marksman. (That is why I asked him to train me for my right to carry license). So he was a "HERO". Third, Poppa J were you Torey's neighbor that let his son shoot a bb gun at Torey's outdoor lights, windows and at his 12 yr old daughter. Torey tried talking to the neighbor about the lights & windows and his parents who lived across the street (which both thought they were the rulers of the cul-de-sac) to get the boy to quit, but both houses kept making excuses for the delinquent & saying oh he is a boy. Torey's sons was 2 yrs young than the boy, but worked and was very polite and helpful. (Torey's house was not the only house he did damage to or broke into). After replacing 5 windows and 9 outdoor light fixtures Torey was upset, but did not mad until the boy shot Torey's 12 year old daughter with the BB gun 3 times. She had to be taken to hospital to get 2 BB's removed (both from her back and the third bruised her face). Fourth I was in Mexico when the pastors dog got between Torey's wife and daughter and their 2 dogs. From what I was told the day after was The Pastor was on top of Torey's wife and his daughter was yelling "DON'T HIT MY MOM". What would you have done if someone was attacking your family? If Torey was such a ass as you all portray him, why didn't he just shoot the pastor who was not dressed in pastor clothing. Now you all say the pastors dog is peaceful, well he use to barked and growled at the man 3 doors from me, every time they walked by the bay. Now the pastor should have kept his dog on a leash and controlled him enough not to go between Torey's dogs and Torey's wife and daughter. I had been to Torey's house 4 or 5 times and his dogs never even growled at me or my 3 dogs. As a matter of fact, Torey's wife worked for a vet and they always had cats, dogs, rabbits, and a baby squirrel that they would help take care of and their dogs never bothered any of them.
By Torey's request I did not writ this sooner. UNLESS YOU WALK A MILE IN SOMEONE'S SHOE'S DON'T JUDGE!! UNLESS YOU WERE THERE YOUR JUST MAKING UP YOUR MIND BY SOMEONE ELSE'S GOSSIP!! !That is what is wrong with this country now, people and media just looking for drama. By the way, this priest is suppose suppose to be so good. He has gone against the bible in several ways (this I know first hand) but it is not my right to judge or tell the specifics. Just saying to let you all know until you know all the true & legitimate facts hold your opinion.

ms Jay

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2019
Kemp, Texas
Latest update to NWF Daily News shows mugshot
In the earlier parts of its history, the Rhodesian ridgeback has also been known as Van Rooyen's lion dog, the African lion hound or African lion dogsimba inja in Ndebele, shumba imbwa in Shona—because of its ability to keep a lion at bay while awaiting its master to make the kill.

This dignified, muscular dog, a combination of scenthound and sighthound, needs brisk walking every day and the chance to run as often as possible.

This is not a breed to sit quietly in your yard all day. Young Rhodesian Ridgebacks are especially rambunctious, bore easily, and can excavate vast holes.

The most territorial of the hounds, the Rhodesian Ridgeback is aloof with strangers and should be accustomed to people at an early age so that his guarding instinct remains controlled rather than indiscriminate.

Rhodesian Ridgebacks can be dominant with other animals, especially with other dogs of the same sex. Some individuals are fine with the family cat, while others are predatory chasers of anything that runs.

Rhodesian Ridgebacks: What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
those 2 Ridgebacks were friendly and would play with my 2 German Shepherds and English mastiff dogs and I saw them play with a pet rabbit and watch a baby squirrel feed without any aggression. I had 6 Ridgebacks and they do not attack like most breeds. As you wrote they kept lions at bay, They did not attack, they cornered and surrounded the lion. Ridgebacks work as a team to keep the lion from escaping or making a full contact. They are protective, but they are not aggressive. Torey's 2 Ridgebacks were old and did not require or want as much activity. Torey took them out at late nights for runs and games (while I was sick he even took mine out) on 5 acres I owned near Defuniak Springs. His dogs and horses were well taken care and obedient, People who did not know Torey or his pets made opinions with a quarter of the true facts.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
All of you that have gone by their opinions and do not 1/4 about what really happened. First of all, I lived block past where Torey Geile lived. 1st the women you all say he put a gun with a silencer in a ladies face. I was there when you all think Torey was wrong. I was at Torey's showing him a used gun I had just bought and asked him to check it out for me. He was cleaning it after he had made some adjustments to the gun. We were outside cause the cleaning fluid was very strong. Well the ladies dog came into Torey's front yard and barked & bite me. The lady came in screaming at me and calling me fowl names. Her dog broke skin but had my jeans more in his mouth than me. Her dog tried to bite me again, but grabbed my jeans and tore them up pretty bad. At that time I was a 62 year old women and moving to Mexico for my job for 2 years and felt I needed protection. Torey's Ridgebacks did not attack the ladies dog. They did try to jump the backyard fence when the dog tried biting me again. The gun was in Torey's hand but the magazine was not in the gun. Second, I know the man whose house Torey was working at when Torey shot the snake. The man's grandchildren were playing in the yard and Torey was working on his roof. The man had went inside house to get water for him and grand kids. When He came out after 2 minutes he noticed a large snake moving close to the kids. He screamed snake and Torey looked down and saw the snake. He SLID down the ladder and noticed the man had grabbed the kids but the snake was getting ready to strike. The snake was raising it's head and Torey was not close enough to hit the snake with a shovel. The man had both kids and moving slow and almost dropped one of the kids. Torey grabbed his gun and shot. The snake was 24 inches from the man's and the child that fell out of his hand leg. Torey is a very good marksman. (That is why I asked him to train me for my right to carry license). So he was a "HERO". Third, Poppa J were you Torey's neighbor that let his son shoot a bb gun at Torey's outdoor lights, windows and at his 12 yr old daughter. Torey tried talking to the neighbor about the lights & windows and his parents who lived across the street (which both thought they were the rulers of the cul-de-sac) to get the boy to quit, but both houses kept making excuses for the delinquent & saying oh he is a boy. Torey's sons was 2 yrs young than the boy, but worked and was very polite and helpful. (Torey's house was not the only house he did damage to or broke into). After replacing 5 windows and 9 outdoor light fixtures Torey was upset, but did not mad until the boy shot Torey's 12 year old daughter with the BB gun 3 times. She had to be taken to hospital to get 2 BB's removed (both from her back and the third bruised her face). Fourth I was in Mexico when the pastors dog got between Torey's wife and daughter and their 2 dogs. From what I was told the day after was The Pastor was on top of Torey's wife and his daughter was yelling "DON'T HIT MY MOM". What would you have done if someone was attacking your family? If Torey was such a ass as you all portray him, why didn't he just shoot the pastor who was not dressed in pastor clothing. Now you all say the pastors dog is peaceful, well he use to barked and growled at the man 3 doors from me, every time they walked by the bay. Now the pastor should have kept his dog on a leash and controlled him enough not to go between Torey's dogs and Torey's wife and daughter. I had been to Torey's house 4 or 5 times and his dogs never even growled at me or my 3 dogs. As a matter of fact, Torey's wife worked for a vet and they always had cats, dogs, rabbits, and a baby squirrel that they would help take care of and their dogs never bothered any of them.
By Torey's request I did not writ this sooner. UNLESS YOU WALK A MILE IN SOMEONE'S SHOE'S DON'T JUDGE!! UNLESS YOU WERE THERE YOUR JUST MAKING UP YOUR MIND BY SOMEONE ELSE'S GOSSIP!! !That is what is wrong with this country now, people and media just looking for drama. By the way, this priest is suppose suppose to be so good. He has gone against the bible in several ways (this I know first hand) but it is not my right to judge or tell the specifics. Just saying to let you all know until you know all the true & legitimate facts hold your opinion.
lol

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Wow...another doozy...at 2 in the morning no less. Just a helpful hint. The world consumes everything in bite sized chunks, now, thanks to Twitter and Instagram. If I see a post longer than Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace, I'm not reading it even if it does make valid points. Keep it to pertinent bullet points.

I scanned over it and saw references to dogs, snakes, people on roofs, BB guns and thought, "Oh, Lord...Judge Judy would have shut this person down at "1st the women you all say he put a gun with a silencer in a ladies face"."

The kicker is that you say "I was in Mexico when the pastors dog got between Torey's wife and daughter and their 2 dogs" so everything regarding the account is hearsay; yet, you say "UNLESS YOU WALK A MILE IN SOMEONE'S SHOE'S DON'T JUDGE!! UNLESS YOU WERE THERE YOUR JUST MAKING UP YOUR MIND BY SOMEONE ELSE'S GOSSIP!! !"

So....basically, you just did what you told everybody not to do. You weren't there so you made up your mind by somebody else's gossip

Just sayin...

Yeah...it's a slow work day...

Last edited:

ms Jay

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2019
Kemp, Texas
Wow...another doozy...at 2 in the morning no less. Just a helpful hint. The world consumes everything in bite sized chunks, now, thanks to Twitter and Instagram. If I see a post longer than Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace, I'm not reading it even if it does make valid points. Keep it to pertinent bullet points.

I scanned over it and saw references to dogs, snakes, people on roofs, BB guns and thought, "Oh, Lord...Judge Judy would have shut this person down at "1st the women you all say he put a gun with a silencer in a ladies face"."

The kicker is that you say "I was in Mexico when the pastors dog got between Torey's wife and daughter and their 2 dogs" so everything regarding the account is hearsay; yet, you say "UNLESS YOU WALK A MILE IN SOMEONE'S SHOE'S DON'T JUDGE!! UNLESS YOU WERE THERE YOUR JUST MAKING UP YOUR MIND BY SOMEONE ELSE'S GOSSIP!! !"

So....basically, you just did what you told everybody not to do. You weren't there so you made up your mind by somebody else's gossip

Just sayin...

Yeah...it's a slow work day...

Sorry, yes I did! When being physically there for the some of the events that everyone was referring to and knowing what really happened, upset me. I may have not been there for the priest incident, but for 9 years and I was a witness to him and his dog. Sorry again, I do nothing in bite size chunks. I was a job trainer and explaining things thoroughly made me my living. Twitter and Instagram, to me are for people who want to be more than they are.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Sorry, yes I did! When being physically there for the some of the events that everyone was referring to and knowing what really happened, upset me. I may have not been there for the priest incident, but for 9 years and I was a witness to him and his dog. Sorry again, I do nothing in bite size chunks. I was a job trainer and explaining things thoroughly made me my living. Twitter and Instagram, to me are for people who want to be more than they are.

So why post now?

ms Jay

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2019
Kemp, Texas
So why post now?
Since I did not actually see the incident with the priest, I was asked not to. I am now cause, I physically witnessed them and could not hold it in any longer with all the ridicule from people (who did not physically witness) kept throw rude comments.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Since I did not actually see the incident with the priest, I was asked not to. I am now cause, I physically witnessed them and could not hold it in any longer with all the ridicule from people (who did not physically witness) kept throw rude comments.

I'm confused. You sat you didn't see the incident, and then, turn right around and say you did.

Did you or didn't you?

ms Jay

Beach Comber
Oct 31, 2019
Kemp, Texas
I'm confused. You sat you didn't see the incident, and then, turn right around and say you did.

Did you or didn't you?

No, I did not say I saw the incident with Torey & that priest. I did say I witnessed a few of the other incidents that were commented on about Torey and some that that priest and dog did at other times. My brother & his wife witnessed the snake incident.