• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aTmMom

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Texas
Nebraska @ Purdue
Boston College @ Syracuse
Virginia Tech +17.5 @ Notre Dame
Georgia @ Florida
TCU @ Oklahoma St
Miami (FL) @ FSU
Kansas St @ Kansas
Utah @ Washington
Mississippi St @ Arkansas +7.5
Mississippi +18.5 @ Auburn
SMU @ Memphis
Virginia @ North Carolina
Vanderbilt +14.5 @ South Carolina
Oregon @ USC
BYU @ Utah St

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Nebraska
Syracuse
Notre Dame
Florida
Oklahoma St
FSU
Kansas St
Washington
Arkansas +7.5
Auburn
Memphis
Virginia
South Carolina
Oregon
Utah St

Week 10 2019 Pick'ems. All on Saturday.

Nebraska @ Purdue
Boston College @ Syracuse
Virginia Tech +17.5 @ Notre Dame
Georgia @ Florida
TCU @ Oklahoma St
Miami (FL) @ FSU
Kansas St @ Kansas
Utah @ Washington
Mississippi St @ Arkansas +7.5
Mississippi +18.5 @ Auburn
SMU @ Memphis
Virginia @ North Carolina
Vanderbilt +14.5 @ South Carolina
Oregon @ USC
BYU @ Utah St

:chomp:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to Skunky and Bob Wells with 11 great picks! This drove Skunky to leap-frog aTm and Murray with a 2 pick lead. I guess that means if you get more correct picks, you move up the ladder. I'll try that.

Annotation 2019-11-03 065727.jpg

Congratulations to Skunky and Bob Wells with 11 great picks! This drove Skunky to leap-frog aTm and Murray with a 2 pick lead. I guess that means if you get more correct picks, you move up the ladder. I'll try that.

View attachment 80077
You're hilarious today, cnestg8r! Congrats to Skunky and Bob Wells for 11 correct picks. Also, congratulations to Bob Wells for being honored for his years of service and his retirement. Thanks for all you've done for Walton County.

My family is sad that the Gators lost. My sister and cnestg8r got engineering degrees at UF, and I got math degrees there. My brother is a big Gator fan too. ESPN GameDay picked FSU to win, they were unanimous for Utah that I should have picked because they were ranked #9, the points killed me on the Auburn game because it was much closer than expected, GameDay picked Virginia but I picked UNC because it was a home game, and I picked Utah State because it was a home game and ranked better. BTW I had not seen the GameDay Saturday Selections when I posted my picks because that happens at 11:49 AM Eastern and my picks needed to be in before noon Eastern. I studied hard, but only got 7 right. Yes, I did consider the Vegas. odds too. I guess I'll change my plan again next week.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
SoWal Pick'ems Week 11.
The regular season is nearing completion. It will be fun to observe the battle at the top, even from a basement view. I think it is moving time, so maybe the leaders will find this too easy. Best of Luck!
First game late Friday.

Washington @ Oregon St +9.5
Penn St @ Minnesota
Baylor @ TCU
Stanford @ Colorado
Louisville @ Miami (FL)
USC @ Arizona St
Kansas St @ Texas
LSU @ Alabama
Iowa +9.5 @ Wisconsin
Appalachian St @ South Carolina
Missouri +14.5 @ Georgia
Washington St @ California +7.5
Notre Dame @ Duke
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Iowa St +13.5 @ Oklahoma

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
You're hilarious today, cnestg8r! Congrats to Skunky and Bob Wells for 11 correct picks. Also, congratulations to Bob Wells for being honored for his years of service and his retirement. Thanks for all you've done for Walton County.
It is humbling to have been able to serve this community. Thank you

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Oregon St +9.5
Minnesota
Baylor
Stanford
Miami (FL)
Arizona St
Texas
Alabama