• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
This is an exceptional home for rent or sale just north of Hurricane Oyster Bar. Beautiful hard wood floors and an efficient gas fireplace and gas cooking. Has four large storage areas on the second floor and also has an outdoor storage room for bikes and beach toys. Very light and bright. A must see to fully appreciate the quality of the moldings, headboard and extra closet space. Please cal gail at l 951-219-5033 for details.

Shari Christiansen

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
This is an exceptional home for rent or sale just north of Hurricane Oyster Bar. Beautiful hard wood floors and an efficient gas fireplace and gas cooking. Has four large storage areas on the second floor and also has an outdoor storage room for bikes and beach toys. Very light and bright. A must see to fully appreciate the quality of the moldings, headboard and extra closet space. Please cal gail at l 951-219-5033 for details.
Do you have any pictures? What price to rent and or what price to sell? My email is ecc470@aol.com if you can send pics, thank you.

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
Hi Chris, This is Gail...I tried to send photos on my phone...not sure if you received them..if you give me your phone number I think it will send them ...sorry...My number is 951-219-5033. Rent is $2,700 per month. First and last months rent and security deposit . Home is for sale by owner as well.

Gina Shaffer

Beach Comber
Jan 14, 2020
Destin, FL

Hi Gail,
I would like pics and the price on this home please. Thank you!

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
This Is Gail Ellerbrake. We own one more home in the same neighborhood and may sell that same floor plan in a few months (by owner). If anyone wants photos please call me at 951-219-5033. This is a small 14 member HOA community with a small pool. These homes rarely come on the market. They are very well built and have some exceptional features...