• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
What do you believe the capability of an urgent care facility is?
Good question and isn’t it correct the proposed St. Joe location is not an urgent care facility? If true let’s hope they reconsider.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Good question and isn’t it correct the proposed St. Joe location is not an urgent care facility? If true let’s hope they reconsider.
To be honest, based on what Kurt just posted, sounds more like a doctors office. There is an urgent care in Inlet east of the Donut Hole. But again, not an ER.
Because this is Ms Moss Commissioner run I don't want to turn this from her campaign. I apologize for the hijacking of it.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
To be honest, based on what Kurt just posted, sounds more like a doctors office. There is an urgent care in Inlet east of the Donut Hole. But again, not an ER.
Because this is Ms Moss Commissioner run I don't want to turn this from her campaign. I apologize for the hijacking of it.
Did not realize there was an urgent care out there. I have used and been pleased with the one near me many times over the years. Living in Miramar Beach I have the Urgent Care, Sacred Heart Hospital, and the new Destin ER all within 3.5 miles or less.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Did not realize there was an urgent care out there. I have used and been pleased with the one near me many times over the years. Living in Miramar Beach I have the Urgent Care, Sacred Heart Hospital, and the new Destin ER all within 3.5 miles or less.
Believe it is affiliated with the one located in Miramar Beach. I use Doc in boxes and Urgent Cares when I can't get an appointment to see primary care, which seems to be more difficult all the time.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Believe it is affiliated with the one located in Miramar Beach. I use Doc in boxes and Urgent Cares when I can't get an appointment to see primary care, which seems to be more difficult all the time.
Same reason I use them, especially for immediate sinusitis treatment something that has plagued me for years even after extensive surgery for same.
Sorry to hijack your thread Sarah. Hope you can help get an affiliated ER out that way. Good luck on your campaign.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Welcome to Walton politics.

I will say this, regardless of political party, I will not support a candidate who has begun the sign litter race. Please familiarize yourself with Florida campaign law and relocate or remove the many illegally placed signs currently in Miramar Beach. You cannot just distribute them as you see fit and placing them on right of ways and public land is a violation of the law.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
Welcome to Walton politics.

I will say this, regardless of political party, I will not support a candidate who has begun the sign litter race. Please familiarize yourself with Florida campaign law and relocate or remove the many illegally placed signs currently in Miramar Beach. You cannot just distribute them as you see fit and placing them on right of ways and public land is a violation of the law.

Thank you for your consideration.
:pics: