• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ray13

Beach Comber
Jan 26, 2020
Virginia
Hey everyone!

My roommate, Hailee, and I are looking for a third female, professional roommate for our house located in Seacrest. It's on Clareon Drive with private access to the beach a five minute walk from the house. We are in our mid 20's working in the service industry in the 30A area. The home is fully furnished, and includes a private pool in the backyard. There will be one Australian Sheppard dog at the house (super cute!), but no other pets are allowed.

Rent for the house is $1000 a month plus the electric bill that all tenants would split. The move-in date is at the beginning of June for a one-year lease. We are looking for a girl who is easy to get along with, responsible, and cleans up after herself! Background/credit check is required in the application. You can text me at (703) 254-3507 or email me at williamsrt13@gmail.com-- photos of the house shown below!

Thanks!
Rachael

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png

Cambi Burnham

Beach Comber
Jun 22, 2020
Jackson,MS
Hey everyone!

My roommate, Hailee, and I are looking for a third female, professional roommate for our house located in Seacrest. It's on Clareon Drive with private access to the beach a five minute walk from the house. We are in our mid 20's working in the service industry in the 30A area. The home is fully furnished, and includes a private pool in the backyard. There will be one Australian Sheppard dog at the house (super cute!), but no other pets are allowed.

Rent for the house is $1000 a month plus the electric bill that all tenants would split. The move-in date is at the beginning of June for a one-year lease. We are looking for a girl who is easy to get along with, responsible, and cleans up after herself! Background/credit check is required in the application. You can text me at (703) 254-3507 or email me at williamsrt13@gmail.com-- photos of the house shown below!

Thanks!
Rachael

View attachment 83237 View attachment 83238 View attachment 83239 View attachment 83240 View attachment 83241 View attachment 83242 View attachment 83243 View attachment 83244 View attachment 83245 View attachment 83246 View attachment 83247
Is the room available for July and August by chance?