• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa C

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Apr 16, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
723 Whiskey Bravo is Seagrove Beach will not be reopening. It was a great restaurant and will be missed!

A note from Skip & Victoria, we wish them the very best!

Dear Friends,

Ten years ago, 723 Whiskey Bravo was part of a vision for the “2nd half” of our lives. Our vision soon took a life of its own and flourished into what it is today. It has been through our loyal guests and great team that we have had many years of success.

We have been working on the next chapter in our lives and want to let you know that we do not have plans to reopen 723 Whiskey Bravo. To everyone that has walked through our doors - we are thankful. The journey has been like no other and our memories are forever.

The support and hard work of our 723 WB team has been invaluable to us. We couldn’t have done any of this without them as they are the best at what they do and have our highest respect and admiration. They have become a part of our lives and know they will continue to excel and without a doubt have our highest recommendation.

We are excited to continue our life’s journey and begin something new. We truly want to thank the community and all of those who have supported 723 Whiskey Bravo over the years. For the many who have become our friends, we will continue to see you on 30A.

Our Best Always,

Skip & Victoria Moore
Owners, 723 Whiskey Bravo

130321-seagrove-051-2000.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I had some outstanding lunches and dinners at Whiskey Bravo over the years. We had a girls night out for a girlfriend's birthday a few years ago. The place was packed. We had a great time and the food was outstanding and the service was great.. A memorable night. Really enjoyed the food when George Barnes of Smiling Fish was there. My absolute favorite grouper sandwich!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I had some outstanding lunches and dinners at Whiskey Bravo over the years. We had a girls night out for a girlfriend's birthday a few years ago. The place was packed. We had a great time and the food was outstanding and the service was great.. A memorable night. Really enjoyed the food when George Barnes of Smiling Fish was there. My absolute favorite grouper sandwich!
It was perhaps the worst local restaurant operation I have ever encountered (nosing out JC's a bit for this dubious honor) prior to George getting in there and pointing it in the right direction. Alas, his tenure was way too short to change the overall culture of that place and it regressed to consistent mediocrity (better than the pre-George era, I'll grant you that). Regardless, it is gone now and hopefully something better will replace it.