• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joe Warren

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2015
More details and photos available but looking to set up a renter for a room coming available July 1st. The room is not available sooner than 7/1.

$1,200/month with security deposit.

The house is in Blue Mnt off of Satinwood Dr two streets North of Goatfeathers. It is 0.4 miles from the Gulfview heights beach access.

It is a 2 bed 2 bath house and I am renting 1 bed w/ private bath (bath off hallway). I (homeowner), am 27 professional male working locally for the last 5 years.

It is an older house but clean and has a large front and back yard with wrap around porch. Bicycles, beach chairs, and golf cart kept at the home will be available to renter.

All utilities and wifi included. Flexible on lease length. I would consider a dog but no cats or other pets. The backyard is fenced in but not completely secure. The neighborhood is quiet and the majority are locals.

The room is unfurnished but can be furnished for $50/month. The rest of the home is furnished.

If you do not already live and work in the area I would require proof of employment.

Please text w/ questions - Joe

425 - 420 - 5947

Attachments

• IMG_9474.jpeg
    IMG_9474.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 86