• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachAg

Beach Crab
Aug 13, 2016
Houston
My daughter and I are certified divers. We’ve been wanting to dive the Underwater Museum for a while. Any tips on accessing the site? I’ve talked to a few dive shops in PCB and Destin but it’s 1-1.5 hours to reach the site from there. We have a home in Rosemary so I’d prefer if we could just launch from somewhere off 30A. I assume it’s too far to swim with our SCUBA gear? Are there any charter boats we could use that launch off 30A?

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
My daughter and I are certified divers. We’ve been wanting to dive the Underwater Museum for a while. Any tips on accessing the site? I’ve talked to a few dive shops in PCB and Destin but it’s 1-1.5 hours to reach the site from there. We have a home in Rosemary so I’d prefer if we could just launch from somewhere off 30A. I assume it’s too far to swim with our SCUBA gear? Are there any charter boats we could use that launch off 30A?

The reef in inlet is kind of far without a kayak or boat. Same for Grayton. The one in Miramar is closer to shore.

Mark Thompson - Fishy Booty Charters | Private Fishing Charters 30A

Don't know these guys but maybe someone else here does - Scuba Diving | Destin | 30A | Panama City | 30ADIVE.COM.

Also I saw a new SCUBA sign on DeFuniak Street in the building with Grayton Coast Properties.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Tours have t kicked off yet, but boats are coming. The simplest might be to rent kayaks with an anchor and launch off Grayton.