• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gary J Gregor

Beach Crab
May 11, 2020
DeFuniak Springs, FL
I encourage everyone to check the Supervisor of Elections website (link below) and click on the Candidates names and read their information, biography and experience. I feel I am the best Candidate to lead the Walton County Property Appraiser Office during this time of growth and diversity in Walton County, but please, do you own research and make an informed vote for you and all of Walton County. Thank you.

Candidate Reports

Beach days

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2017
Freeport
What are you’re thoughts on county appraisal office being able to quite title beach front to upland owners.should the county tax payers have a say? They have been handing out quite titles for little to nothing with know notifications to WAlton county tax payers for years. Do you think this is legal?

Gary J Gregor

Beach Crab
May 11, 2020
DeFuniak Springs, FL
The County Appraiser's Office has no authority to quiet title any property. The Commissioners would be responsible for the title and land use allowable on county property. The Appraiser's Office simply list, identifies and values (assessment) all property in the county, based on information provided through deeds/argeements, etc.

Beach days

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2017
Freeport
That’s interesting is there away to see how many lots the county commissioner’s have gave away . In reference to beach property . Not sure but heard huckabees was granted to him for a hundred dollars. Don’t know if true or not.if the county commissioners have gave our beach fronts up for 100 dollars each. They might have some explaining to do. I know at gulf shore manor we have never been notified of our beaches being given away for 100.00 but they all now have quite title deeds. Even after judge Remington ruled for neighborhood

Gary J Gregor

Beach Crab
May 11, 2020
DeFuniak Springs, FL
How much money have you spent to win this election?
Please see previous link for exact figures, but roughly a little more than $18,000... I am proud to say the majority of my funds came from right here in Walton County, either self funds, friends, small business owners or others contributing. I plan on being completely transparent so don’t mind answering any questions.