• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jcw5006

Beach Crab
Apr 18, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi - my wife and I are new to the area and our previous hometown vet in the Northeast told us right before moving our dog likely has cancer but recommended further testing. Can anyone recommend an animal hospital in the area/region for official diagnosis and treatment. We do not mind driving further distances for good care. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ama0704

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2021
Seagrove
We recently moved here also and I have asked a lot of locals what vet to use. Almost all said Dr Norm's. Auburn University and Mississippi State veterinarian schools might be options local vets offices might suggest for treatment. Have you searched VCS website? vetcancersociety.org VSBBham.com has treated two of my pets (one leg removal due to cancer, and more recently another dog for eye removal due to detached retina). I would definitely see what Dr Norm's practice could do as far as diagnosing before going out of state. Good luck with your pet.

jcw5006

Beach Crab
Apr 18, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We recently moved here also and I have asked a lot of locals what vet to use. Almost all said Dr Norm's. Auburn University and Mississippi State veterinarian schools might be options local vets offices might suggest for treatment. Have you searched VCS website? vetcancersociety.org VSBBham.com has treated two of my pets (one leg removal due to cancer, and more recently another dog for eye removal due to detached retina). I would definitely see what Dr Norm's practice could do as far as diagnosing before going out of state. Good luck with your pet.
Will do. Thanks for your reply!