• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Ok, I'm the 2nd or 3rd biggest Post Hog on SoWal.com and I still don't have a friggin sticker :!: I'm over at Grayton today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Angelinas today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Rosemary today ... Yup ... ya guessed it ... I see em :roll: Could somebody please hook a brotha (or Otter ;-) ) up:!: :?: :!: :?: Where do I get on of these stickers :dunno: ... Anybody :dunno: ... Beuler :?: Beuler :dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RiverOtter said:
Ok, I'm the 2nd or 3rd biggest Post Hog on SoWal.com and I still don't have a friggin sticker :!: I'm over at Grayton today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Angelinas today ... I see them :arrow: I'm at Rosemary today ... Yup ... ya guessed it ... I see em :roll: Could somebody please hook a brotha (or Otter ;-) ) up:!: :?: :!: :?: Where do I get on of these stickers :dunno: ... Anybody :dunno: ... Beuler :?: Beuler :dunno:
I missed all of the yellow thingies. Go to what I call the Corner Store (convenience store on corner of Hwy 283 / 30-A) in Grayton. They got em for sure. Seagrove Cafe had them too at one time. Maybe Beach Java, next to Cowgirl Kitchen and Larder, down at your end of the beach.
:evil: :pissed: Someone get this guy a sticker.

Last edited:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Otter. I know the office at Beach Rentals of South Walton had a ton of them last time I was in there. It is just east of Eastern Lake bridge on 30-A. They should still have some since I think they have been closed since Saturday before Dennis.....If you go get one or more, tell the staff over there to call me (and other owners they manage) since we have not heard from them since Friday evening nor can we get thru on their phone lines.

Hope you get a sticker. I got one 2 months ago and never thought it would mean so much until now I found this site. Good luck.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
wetwilly said:
Otter. I know the office at Beach Rentals of South Walton had a ton of them last time I was in there. It is just east of Eastern Lake bridge on 30-A. They should still have some since I think they have been closed since Saturday before Dennis.....If you go get one or more, tell the staff over there to call me (and other owners they manage) since we have not heard from them since Friday evening nor can we get thru on their phone lines.

Hope you get a sticker. I got one 2 months ago and never thought it would mean so much until now I found this site. Good luck.

:clap_1:

They may be out - I can't keep them in the rental offices - they go so fast. :bang:

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
RiverOtter said:

OINK OINK....Seagrove Market ..OINK OINK :lolabove: