• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
SJ you da man!!! Great info, pix, and karma. My wife and I have been coming down to the Santa Rosa, Dune Allen, Grayton, Seaside, and Seagrove area sine 1990 and we love it. We just bought a place in Eastern Lake on Eastern Lake Road. Do youhave any pix of that area or the beach and beach accesses in that area on the west side of Eastern Lake like at S. Gulf Drive? Anything pix would be great if you or anyone else has any. TIA.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
wetwilly said:
SJ you da man!!! Great info, pix, and karma. My wife and I have been coming down to the Santa Rosa, Dune Allen, Grayton, Seaside, and Seagrove area sine 1990 and we love it. We just bought a place in Eastern Lake on Eastern Lake Road. Do youhave any pix of that area or the beach and beach accesses in that area on the west side of Eastern Lake like at S. Gulf Drive? Anything pix would be great if you or anyone else has any. TIA.
No, I did not make it past One Seagrove Place, and I have left town for a while, but I am sure someone down that way will help you.

hyoung

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
Memphis
Thanks so much for the info, Smilin JOe! I will keep my fingers crossed for your friend's home and all of Holiday Isle. You are very nice to answer all of our questions.....:)

steenie

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
Re: SEASIDE

does anybody know anything about the activities going on in seaside? are the stores still open by the ampitheater? is the snowcone man still there? : :dunno:

Huntzman

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
SJ, thank you so much for the photos! I don't know how much I can say this, but you are terrific! :clap_1: :bow:

Seasider

Beach Lover
Nov 27, 2004
Re: SEASIDE

steenie said:
does anybody know anything about the activities going on in seaside? are the stores still open by the ampitheater? is the snowcone man still there? : :dunno:

All the reports I have gotten from Seaside have been favorable except for dunes and walkdowns. Power is on. No damaged houses. Shades is open. Stores are reopening. Recreational activities are resumming. Rental Agency is having communication problems, but they are open. Sorry, but I don't know if Frost Bite's is open. We will be there this weekend.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: Dennis - damage reports & requests - merged to this thread - Seaside damage

steenie said:
We're planning to visit Seaside early next week. We will be staying in Sun Worshippers on Savannah Street. Does anybody have any pictures of the town or the Seaside beaches? Approximately how many of the normal Seaside activities (concerts, snowcone stand, etc.) will be going on? Thanks for all the info.

050712-dennis-234.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.