• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Kimmifunn said:
Wanna add some value!?!?!? The Funns have partied here over a new year's eve! Great house! :clap_1:

That was two years ago, right? Cute cute house!! We played Trivial Pursuit!

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Chandler showed me this house, asking for feedback when I was down there a couple of weeks ago. The house may well be the best buy at Grayton. It is well designed, with high ceilings, a fireplace, cute loft, and a really nifty enclosed courtyard. Only drawback is 1.5 bathrooms. No pool, but a buyer could connect to public sewer and convert the existing leachfield to room for a pool in the backyard. It is very tastefully decorated, not overdone but sophisticated. You can hear the roar of the surf from the back of the house. Also, Magnolia Street has a lot of charm. Good luck with a quick sale of this winner, Chandler!

Garner

Beach Fanatic
Thanks for the review Donna! :clap_1:

No, the house hasn't sold yet, although interest has certainly picked up. We're counting down the days until the end of the "Sale Price" period - the price will go back up to $985,000 on Sunday, May 21st.

It's a great rental house as-is, and could be even better with some changes, such as adding a bath (there's an easy and logical location to add a master bath), or as Donna suggests, building a pool.

Please call me or have your Realtor call me for more information. Thank you,

Garner

Beach Fanatic
I don't have the numbers in front of me, and I will be happy to fax you the statements from the rental company tomorrow, but I think they were $26,000 in 2004, 30,000 in 2005, and over $20,000 booked (to date) for 2006.

Thanks, and if you would like more info, please ask.