• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Monthly/weekly for July, GV House, 4 BR 2 BA Pvt pool Inlet Beach S of 30A

We are rented for the entire month of June, but still have a fantastic deal on a gulf view 4 BR 2 Bath house with a private pool in Inlet Beach, just a block and a half from the beach south of 98/30A.

We would like to rent for the entire month of July for approximately what you would normally pay for two weeks - only $3300. There is $150 cleaning fee and 11% tax. $400 refundable damage deposit. Hurry, this won't last long and applies for July 2006 only. Sorry, no pets, no smoking, no singles/students under 25.

For details, see our web site http://www.sunsetdunesgetaway.com

Weekly rate is $1650 plus $150 cleaning/11% tax.

Last edited:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I have emailed this to a friend of mine that wants to rent a place for a couple of weeks. His name is Pep incase he contacts you....good luck...

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
InletBchDweller said:
I have emailed this to a friend of mine that wants to rent a place for a couple of weeks. His name is Pep incase he contacts you....good luck...

Thanks!

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
In case anyone wonders: we still have the entire month of July available and will also accept weekly rentals at $1650 per week plus $150 cleaning fee/11% tax.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
sunsetdunes, we rent at Inlet Beach and the beach where we are is half gone as is the walkover for the unit we rent. We have to walk to the beach house next door and use that walkover. Where are you in relation to the road right across 98 from the Spicy Noodle that goes down to the beach. We stay on Walton Magnolia Ln which is at the end of that road and to the left. By the way, nice place. More than we need and can afford though. But that is a good price for a month!

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
ladydebubba60 said:
sunsetdunes, we rent at Inlet Beach and the beach where we are is half gone as is the walkover for the unit we rent. We have to walk to the beach house next door and use that walkover. Where are you in relation to the road right across 98 from the Spicy Noodle that goes down to the beach. We stay on Walton Magnolia Ln which is at the end of that road and to the left. By the way, nice place. More than we need and can afford though. But that is a good price for a month!

We are on the west side of Inlet Beach, and Walton Magnolia is on the east side. Our house is near the intersection of South Wall and Walton Rose Lane, (just about a block from Winston Lane and behind the Texaco station.) We are closest to the South Wall Street access.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Sunset dunes, did my friend pep rent your house today for July, I thought that is what he told me....

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
InletBchDweller said:
Sunset dunes, did my friend pep rent your house today for July, I thought that is what he told me....

He did call me last Tuesday. I don't yet have the signed rental agreement & I can't confirm his reservation & charge the credit card until I get the agreement back. If you talk to him, tell him we left Saturday AM and are now at the beach, and that he can reach us at 866-655-8470 instead of our number in Atlanta. He will need to fax it to me here instead of the Atlanta number.