• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
ItzKatzTime said:
What do you mean..not a chance? Any previews up yet? Heard you were at the cafe today. Glad to hear you got some pictures. Can't wait to see them! Is it the color of love? :love: Heard Doug gave you a peek at our real colors. It's going to be nice change for that corner. D & K's signature colors!!!

Thanks Kurt!

Kat
Kurt was giving us hell about how pink our house is. Just comparing colors. Go up to the roof and look into New Grayton. The really really really bright pink that challenges your pink is my parent's house. I think it's cool though. ;-) We pinkies need to stick together!

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
Kimmifunn said:
Kurt was giving us hell about how pink our house is. Just comparing colors. Go up to the roof and look into New Grayton. The really really really bright pink that challenges your pink is my parent's house. I think it's cool though. ;-) We pinkies need to stick together!

Agreed...PINK ROCKS! :clap_1: :clap_1:

Our house is not for Architectural Digest, but it has served the purpose for 50 years. It started out as boring white, but has PINK for decades now. I can't say that I love the color, but I do like that it's (or it used to be) a bit different.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kimmifunn said:

Your house is SO pink it can be seen from space.

Your house is SO pink, the white house next door is pink also.

Your house is SO pink that Mr. T drove by and now he's gay.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
ItzKatzTime said:
What do you mean..not a chance? Any previews up yet? Heard you were at the cafe today. Glad to hear you got some pictures. Can't wait to see them! Is it the color of love? :love: Heard Doug gave you a peek at our real colors. It's going to be nice change for that corner. D & K's signature colors!!!

Thanks Kurt!

Kat

He tried to tell me it was going to be pink. :lol:

Check the gallery for more photos.

060523grayton001.jpg

whitesands

Beach Lover
Sep 17, 2005
kurt said:

:funn: love that! And loving looking forward to a visit to the "new" D & K's next year! :love:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
kurt said:

Can you please please please post a picture of it. Nobody understands.
Have I heard these quotes before?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kimmifunn said:
Can you please please please post a picture of it. Nobody understands.
Have I heard these quotes before?

Sorry, I don't have a pic sine the repainting. But just stare at the sun for a few minutes and you get the idea. :lol:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

I love GRAYTON SUNSET !!!!

Beach Girl

Beach Lover
Apr 6, 2005
St. Louis, Mo
Thanks for the info about your daughter's deli! It's always good to have new options.

Also, the pink jokes were quite funny...especially the Mr. T one! That was clever. :)