• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
RiverOtter said:
That's odd. We were out there yesterday and nobody said a thing. Oh well :dunno: Off to meet Kurt :cool:

Sea Bar was closed so we went to the Red Bar which was not as packed as usual but the staff was a little shorthanded.

What a beautiful evening - not as hot as normal for July and a nice breeze.

You should have told the deputy that you were #2 on SoWal.com - he would have let you slide. :lol:

southof30A said:
Omar Sheriff has a problem... Guess he must have missed his beat at the 395/98 intersection. Sleep deprivation... Please come on down and sit in front of High Pointe or Capistrano (please stay farther away from 20' from the water line) and Omar can't "legally" bother you. You are my guests.

I understand their concern for kids playing on boards with nails, cookie sheet surfing down this cliffs, etc., but tell them to leave you alone if you are just sitting on the beach reading a book!!

Too Funny! Our place is at High Pointe :laughing1 We just love going to Grayton. And the 30' drop from the used to be walkover kinda put a damper on things :D . We entered Tuesday at Inlet Beach and walked up to HP. Collected a coupled bags of garbage. Today we hung around the pool till 3 or so then headed to Grayton.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RiverOtter said:
That's odd. We were out there yesterday and nobody said a thing. Oh well :dunno: Off to meet Kurt :cool:
A Deputy, for a brief period, was keeping a few folks out of Western Lake outflow the day after Dennis.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
Sea Bar was closed so we went to the Red Bar which was not as packed as usual but the staff was a little shorthanded.

What a beautiful evening - not as hot as normal for July and a nice breeze.

You should have told the deputy that you were #2 on SoWal.com - he would have let you slide. :lol:
Number 2! How did you let that happen RiverOtter? You better catch up.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
JB said:
The beaches are officially closed. It was posted on Walton County's website. However, I am surprised they actually enforced it.

Funny thing is, we dropped by Grayton yesterday evening & it was more crowded than I've ever seen it, certainly weren't enforcing it then. The kind folks at Grayton general Store think it had to do with septic.

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
A Deputy, for a brief period, was keeping a few folks out of Western Lake outflow the day after Dennis.

Preventing them from swimming in raw sewage from the septic tanks? What a baddie. :bang: