• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edmonsonbeth

Beach Crab
Feb 18, 2006
All you can eat Crab Legs????

Hi All,

Getting real excited.... vacation coming up in 2 weeks.... Our first time to the area.....

Looking for a place to do "All you can eat crab legs".....

Suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Beth

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Re: All you can eat Crab Legs????

edmonsonbeth said:
Hi All,

Getting real excited.... vacation coming up in 2 weeks.... Our first time to the area.....

Suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Beth
Hey, Beth! I'd think your best bet for that would be Bayou Bill's. We've had AYCE legs there, but it's been a long time. Now I'd rather eat triggerfish or groupah while in Sowal!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg

edmonsonbeth said:
Hi All,

Suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Beth
:welcome: eb....you are gonna LOVE it in SoWal....report back after your vaca....you will be in :love: A large group of us will be in and around Grayton beach...look for the SoWal tee shirts, totes and hats!!!!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Allifunn said:
:welcome: eb....you are gonna LOVE it in SoWal....report back after your vaca....you will be in :love: A large group of us will be in and around Grayton beach...look for the SoWal tee shirts, totes and hats!!!!!!!

And listen for laughing! We do a lot of that too.:funn:

kimbug

Beach Lover
Apr 8, 2005
Northeast Ohio
Beach Runner said:
No Borago - my daughter wanted to cook for me tonight. It was excellent. Her bruschetta and pasta with shrimp/broccoli/garlic/pine nuts/lemon juice.

We got into town late last night and were too lazy to go out. So we got Bruno's. The pizza crust tasted like Bisquick, and the cheese was awful with the consistency of fat-free cheese. And remember in the old days when they had big chunks of veggies and meat on the pizzas? Everything was chopped up into little pieces. And the salad was mostly rotten-looking pieces of dark stuff - gross.

Have they changed owners? Not the same pizza we had a few weeks ago.

We had Bruno's when we were down in April. I thought maybe our pizza was not so good just because we had them deliver. But I don't think I'll be getting it again when we're down in July. We're going to try Fat Daddy's or Amore. Any other suggestions?

WJL

Beach Comber
May 31, 2006
www.myspace.com
Shades in the Loop- casual

Cafe 30-A
Redbar
Copper Grill-UNREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!
Onano
Summer Kitchen in Rosemary Beach for breakfast--get the Fritatta and a Mimosa:razz:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

jhbeebe said:
It is a little late to respond, but Snapperheads on Monday Nights is AYCE Dungeness Crab Legs

We will have to come when I am down. My son can eat his weight in them!!! Thanks.

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
Just got back from SoWal yesterday. Great Southern not only had very good food, but the service was out of this world. Got Jim's cookbook, he came over to our table to sign it and talk with us.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
cafe tango is always fabulous.......... call kristen at least a week in advance to make reservations.. 8502670054. fairly expensive but well worth it. fabulous wine list. the closest thing to lake place since it burned down........ be sure to watch out for D&k's cafe reopening soon as fine dining.......... as a former dishwasher,cook, and busser for this chef I highly recommend it. ( grayton beach,fl)

also, for those willing to take the scenic route, bogey's in defuniak, fl. the lake yard district is beautiful. Be sure to check out the library(repopening the 29th after remodeling) as well as the bookstore and daves music. plus you can hear the train while you dine... unbelievable. health food store up there as well. of course, for the health of it in blue mountian is always the best!!!! the owners, ed & rachel are great people full of knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.