• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bamagirl

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
OH THANK YOU LORD! LOL
And thank you so much SJ for the pic. Just what i needed to get me through one more night before leaving for the beach. Just hope down near Laguna Beach area its that pretty.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
5/30/06

060530-grayton-007.jpg

060530-grayton-003.jpg

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Smiling JOe said:
IMG_5579.JPG

IMG_5578.JPG

From today at Grayton Beach. I paddled from Grayton to the far side of Seaside and the June Grass is present in some streaks near the beach but mostly it is further out than where you should be swimming. Some parts of GB St Pk are completely clear and deserted of people, and the dunes there are looking beautiful. :love:

Beautiful!!!!!!

Kirkus

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2005
Colleyville, TX
We also arrive Saturday. Photos look great - June grass doesn't look like anything a couple of well placed Red Stripe beers won't fix.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Kirkus said:
We also arrive Saturday. Photos look great - June grass doesn't look like anything a couple of well placed Red Stripe beers won't fix.

I like the way you think there Kirkus!!! :clap_1:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
Kirkus said:

:clap_1: You're my kinda guy/girl!

:welcome: Kirkus

kentucky girl

Beach Comber
May 23, 2006
Crab Orchard, KY
okay now you all have me scared. we are arriving next weekend and my kids hate the june grass. We have not seen the gulf clear in the last 4 trips. we will be in Santa Rosa. Any chance it isn't as bad there?

kentucky girl

Beach Comber
May 23, 2006
Crab Orchard, KY
I don't care one way or the other. I just want to sit in my chair at the edge of the gulf and enjoy the view. My kids don't like to swim in the june grass. One of they broke out the last time he swam in it. I guess we'll hope for the best and hope my kids don't hear about it or they will start whining before we even get there.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kentucky girl said:
okay now you all have me scared. we are arriving next weekend and my kids hate the june grass. We have not seen the gulf clear in the last 4 trips. we will be in Santa Rosa. Any chance it isn't as bad there?
Where in Santa Rosa ( I assume you mean Santa Rosa Beach)? This whole area is considered as Santa Rosa Beach, including all of the Beach Communities.