• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
3 bdrm/3 bath condo at Dunes of Seagrove. Beautifully decorated, great rental history, most of season booked.

Currently listed at $1.295 - All serious inquiries above $1M considered. Must sell this summer to move primary residence.

Realtors or interested parties PM me if you would like more info. We're motivated - so if you have a client whose ceiling is $1M, this might be the deal they've been waiting for.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
pattiw said:
3 bdrm/3 bath condo at Dunes of Seagrove. Beautifully decorated, great rental history, most of season booked.

Currently listed at $1.295 - All serious inquiries above $1M considered. Must sell this summer to move primary residence.

Realtors or interested parties PM me if you would like more info. We're motivated - so if you have a client whose ceiling is $1M, this might be the deal they've been waiting for.
MLS #? I see 20 listed out there now - 5 of them are 3/3's. I see #108A for 1.275MM - could this be your unit?

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
Patti,

If you're truly eager to sell in todays market, you should lower your price on the MLS. If you're willing to seriously consider $1M, then why not add your commision to that price and list it at $1,050,000. It will sell a lot quicker that way. Just my opinion. Good luck.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Spencer said:
Patti,

If you're truly eager to sell in todays market, you should lower your price on the MLS. If you're willing to seriously consider $1M, then why not add your commision to that price and list it at $1,050,000. It will sell a lot quicker that way. Just my opinion. Good luck.
My thoughts exactly. If you list it at the price which you are willing to sell it, you will have much better success. I know sellers don't want to leave money on the table, but sellers need to wake up and smell the coffee -- Property ain't selling at your list price!!!

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Point taken. I'll advise my realtor to drop it today if she can get it in the MLS. Anyone wanting to show it to their clients please bring them. Very motivated.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
In this market, you have to make it a steel of a deal for the buyer. What is that price which will make buyers jump? I bet $895K would make some people jump at this one. I know this one is the least expensive of the actively listed 3/3's, but those other ones which are listed are not selling at those prices, so those prices don't hold any weight.