• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Kimmifunn said:
Buy them. I eat em like candy.

Boca
Dr. Praeger's

Ect, ect.
I have been known to eat GardenBurgers on occasion, but they are crap food -- overly processed and now with mostly rice.

The best veggie burgers are homemade -- good for the body. :love: Whitey, FYI- www.allrecipes.com is a great source for menu ideas, and people rate the recipes, so look for the stars. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kathydwells said:
How did I miss this???

Is it a Whopper or a Whopper Jr. Skelly?

Quarter Pounder?

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Smiling JOe said:
I have been known to eat GardenBurgers on occasion, but they are crap food -- overly processed and now with mostly rice.

The best veggie burgers are homemade -- good for the body. :love: Whitey, FYI- www.allrecipes.com is a great source for menu ideas, and people rate the recipes, so look for the stars. ;-)

I've used recipes from there. I was basically too lazy to look one up.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
whiteyfunn said:
I've used recipes from there. I was basically too lazy to look one up.

Hey Whitey!! Are you feeling better? I heard you were not feeling so good yesterday!!!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
kathydwells said:
Hey Whitey!! Are you feeling better? I heard you were not feeling so good yesterday!!!

No, but I did come to work for a few hours. Probably have to leave when the meds kick in.

This black bean burger might have to be frozen. I haven't eaten anything since Sunday so I'm a bit hungry.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
whiteyfunn said:
No, but I did come to work for a few hours. Probably have to leave when the meds kick in.

This black bean burger might have to be frozen. I haven't eaten anything since Sunday so I'm a bit hungry.

Sorry you are feeling bad. I hope you get better soon!!!! Try to eat some soup!