• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
kurt said:
Pics to come later - I'm still out shooting.

Water is up to the new sand and new sea oats in Seaside - very close. Waves are entering the lake outlet at Grayton. I am headed down to BMB.

Hight tide tonight with full moon could be a problem for some.

EEEEK...this does not sound good for all that new sand at Seaside and PART of WC.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
The 10 day forecast for the Cape looks good.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.............we leave Friday :cool:

wintersbk

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2005
TEXAS
We are headed down in 5 days. I'm hoping everyone there stays safe and Alberto leaves a few walkovers and sand on the beach!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
seagrovelover said:
The 10 day forecast for the Cape looks good.....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.............we leave Friday :cool:

Yes you do. It is getting closer and closer my friend. I hope you have such a FUNN TIME...I expect a picture of your t-shirt ASAP. :love:

redfisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 11, 2005
Isn't it true that while the east side of the storm takes the highest surge due to rotation...that same rotation erodes more beach on the west side of the storm?...Red

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
kathydwells said:
Yes you do. It is getting closer and closer my friend. I hope you have such a FUNN TIME...I expect a picture of your t-shirt ASAP. :love:

Done and Done :D

wintersbk

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2005
TEXAS
Looks like there a few tractors out working during the storm. I'm not sure how they'll fare against Mother Nature.

beach.jpg