• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
IMG_7487.JPG

more photos in here.

(I cannot recall who was looking for photos of Arial Dunes, but I took some today.)

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
I have interior photos of the units if anyone is interested (From AD-1). The finish work is extremely nice and the views are awesome. I wasn't really thrilled about it 2 years ago when they launched it, but it's pretty awesome!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:lolabove: ...I get it...Aerial Dunes! Are these located near the Back Porch in Destin? They are very tall. How many units?

FLSunChaser

Beach Lover
Apr 26, 2006
Sueshore said:
:lolabove: ...I get it...Aerial Dunes! Are these located near the Back Porch in Destin? They are very tall. How many units?

No, they are located in Seascape on Scenic Gulf Drive by the outlet mall

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks! I bet they have nice views.

dsilvar

Beach Fanatic
Jan 12, 2006
Miramar beach
SHELLY said:
How many will leave their deposits on the table and walk away?

SHELLY, me thinks you have a secret wish that "investulators" of any ilk will and should take it in the shorts for trying to turn an honest buck in a self confessed capatilistic society, playing by the stated rules.
Oddly enough, my sense is that the majority of owners of these condos are long term holders with only a few that are determined to sell. I for one intend to use my unit as a vacation haven and for visiting relatives..ad infinitum. It is fully paid for and I suspect I may not be the only one in this situation.

Thanks SJ, it was I that asked for the pics of Ariel Dunes and I do appreciate you taking the time to post them. Remember me? The guy with the red twin ported 350 HP newly chipped V8 with the sweetest note from twin cat back magnaflows, mercedes 500 SL?

There are 24 floors with 10 units a floor most at 1300 to 1700 sqft and well appointed with views of the bay and gulf , both within walking distance. Close to shopping and fine dining and several parks with beaches that rival any I have seen.
And I have seen them from Goa to Ohau and Puket to Brisbane.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
dsilvar said:
It is fully paid for.

Remember me? The guy with the red twin ported 350 HP newly chipped V8 with the sweetest note from twin cat back magnaflows, mercedes 500 SL?

Want to adopt me? PLEEZ. :D

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Jan 2, 2006
dsilvar said:
SHELLY, me thinks you have a secret wish that "investulators" of any ilk will and should take it in the shorts for trying to turn an honest buck in a self confessed capatilistic society, playing by the stated rules.
Oddly enough, my sense is that the majority of owners of these condos are long term holders with only a few that are determined to sell. I for one intend to use my unit as a vacation haven and for visiting relatives..ad infinitum. It is fully paid for and I suspect I may not be the only one in this situation.

Thanks SJ, it was I that asked for the pics of Ariel Dunes and I do appreciate you taking the time to post them. Remember me? The guy with the red twin ported 350 HP newly chipped V8 with the sweetest note from twin cat back magnaflows, mercedes 500 SL?

There are 24 floors with 10 units a floor most at 1300 to 1700 sqft and well appointed with views of the bay and gulf , both within walking distance. Close to shopping and fine dining and several parks with beaches that rival any I have seen.
And I have seen them from Goa to Ohau and Puket to Brisbane.

What is "twin ported" ?

You mean Phuket and Oahu ? :funn:

What makes you feel the owners are long term?