• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Oldtimer said:
Does that mean they were over priced? DUH!!!??? :bang: :bang:

They sold at a brisk pace for a couple of years and were considered a good value. I couldn't say whether they were overpriced yesterday, last month, or a year ago, but they were selling steadily for a few years. I have seen the product firsthand and can attest to the quality and good location.

I thought maybe $100,000 reduction was worth attention and a possibly a good value for someone, but that would be up to the buyer to determine.

*** Does anyone think flaming or sarcasm has a place in threads about individual properties for sale? Or is it like spraypainting "you suck" on someone's for sale sign? ***

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
kurt said:
They sold at a brisk pace for a couple of years and were considered a good value. I couldn't say whether they were overpriced yesterday, last month, or a year ago, but they were selling steadily for a few years. I have seen the product firsthand and can attest to the quality and good location.

I thought maybe $100,000 reduction was worth attention and a possibly a good value for someone, but that would be up to the buyer to determine.

*** Does anyone think flaming or sarcasm has a place in threads about individual properties for sale? Or is it like spraypainting "you suck" on someone's for sale sign? ***

FWIW - Kurt is absolutely right - we looked at these homes in Summer Ridge in the past and found that they were very well built and well finished at a time when many many developers were building poorly and selling at fast as they could.

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
kurt said:

On an informational thread like this, no.

If it was a thread where someone was obviously pumping up a properties, using used car sales weasel statements, probably.