• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssperry57

Beach Crab
Jul 19, 2005
Have you heard anything related to going in the water? Specifically, are you allowed to enter the water in Gulf Trace and Grayton Beach? Thanks, Scott

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
kurt said:
The water is looking good. No change on flag conditions.

In case anyone missed this--yellow flags are now up. Kurt has posted this info elsewhere on the boards.

Any word from the TDC on when and where the rebuilding of walkovers will begin? I called them last Friday and was told they were in meetings with the DEP, county comish, etc. etc but they would be posting on their web site ASAP. Today still nothing. I know it's a government agency so things move slowly, but c'mon folks, let's get it going. I'd sure like to see crews out there rebuilding this week. Any signs of movement down there on the beach?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Shutters said:
Any word from the TDC on when and where the rebuilding of walkovers will begin? I called them last Friday and was told they were in meetings with the DEP, county comish, etc. etc but they would be posting on their web site ASAP. Today still nothing. I know it's a government agency so things move slowly, but c'mon folks, let's get it going. I'd sure like to see crews out there rebuilding this week. Any signs of movement down there on the beach?

Keep your eye on the official notices thread.

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=789

taylorj

Beach Crab
Jul 16, 2005
Troy, AL
Does anyone know about the Ramsgate Beach Access? Are they even working on it?

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Info from my renter in my house this week...is that the Ramsgate access west of Eastern Lake in front of Summer's Edge S/D, is not open and from what I heard it is not being worked on yet. They are going to have to stabalize the Ramsgate condos and other gulf front properties in that area to make it safe to use the access and then rebuild it.

Again, spoke to my renter tonight and he said that the county access at Eastern Lake at S. Gulf Rd is passable and being used by alot of people. Even though is was never rebuilt after Ivan since the mouth os Eastern Lake shifted west due to Ivan and other storms and rebuilding was not feasible. My renter said that people were using it and that with Eastern Lake opening out into the gulf that the kids were having fun playing in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.