• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

vaphil

Beach Crab
Jun 15, 2005
Curtis,

What are you looking for, home or Condo?

I have a place in Gulf Place Caribbean that might meet your needs.

Sandie

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
You may want to check A1vacations.com. The house is in Seagrove and called Happy Ours, it's a great place to stay. The web site has a calendar so you can check availability, then email or call the owner. We've been going to Happy Ours for several years and love the house, Seagrove, and the rest of Santa Rosa Beach. SPB

Sandie

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
I have included a link for Happy Ours in case you have difficulty finding it. My husband and I have stayed there before and found it very comfortable. It's nothing fancy but we enjoyed it. Click on Happy Ours

N.Voith

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2005
I have a one-room studio in the new Villages II of South Walton, between Seacrest Beach and Rosemary Beach. It's perfect for two. Email me at nancy.voith@eds.com if you're interested.

Christine

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2005
Curtis:

We have a beutiful 3/2 available in The Villages of South Walton Beach. It overlooks the West towards the Gulf. The new shops and cafes have opened on the street level making one stop living easy and stress free. Let us know if you are interested.

Christine.