• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
PCB has changed alot....we went to eat at Pineapple Willies tonight and man no parking and all the concrete sky high. THere are not a whole lot of little hotels left...

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
InletBchDweller, I didn't think so. Didn't remember seeing many last year other than Peeks, Chateau, and the one half of Palmetto that is not beach front. Are there any on Thomas Drive? We drive down Thomas Drive but I just don't always pay attention to things. How was the traffic? Probably crazy huh! Cannot wait till the end of August!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Chateau Motel! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Underthebluemoon said:
How was the food at Pineapple Willy's? I just looked at their website menu, and it looks interesting. We also want to go to Angelo's Steak Pit, anyone ever been there?
"that's a steer, and that's no bull!" :rotfl: I've eaten there once and the food was okay. Pandora's has better steaks and similar atmosphere, "and that's no bull." ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
I think you should definitely try to do the bike ride towards Seaside and WaterColor. The bike path is wonderful and safe. I see families on it all the time. We ride the route every time we're at the beach and it's no problem at all.

Have a great bike trip! Sounds like funn...not! :D

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Underthebluemoon said:
How was the food at Pineapple Willy's? I just looked at their website menu, and it looks interesting. We also want to go to Angelo's Steak Pit, anyone ever been there?
OMG! Yes! Gus the bull! As for funn...check the lounge in the "What does funn mean" thread. ;-)

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Kimmifunn said:
Chateau Motel! :clap_1:

Trade Winds Motel!!! :clap_1: Which I am sure is long gone. Oh, the memories I made there!!