• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
07/21/05​
Rosemary Beach, Seaside, WaterColor, Hurricane Dennis related

07/20/05​
Santa Rosa Beach, Seagrove Beach, Hurricane Dennis related

07/18/05​
Seagrove Beach & Grayton beach, Hurricane Dennis related, Moon rise

050720-grayton-027.jpg

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
RiverOtter said:
Moon rise is something I'm gonna have to experience :cool: Awesome! Did it deposite lots of sand?

And:

Why did they dig an outflow? :dunno:

We have a lot of new sand, thanks to high surf and high tides.

They dug a new channel about 100 feet east because the natural one was undermining homes.

beachma

Beach Lover
Apr 22, 2005
kurt said:

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: Thanks Kurt...Now I know along with my crock pot that I need to bring along my husband's rechargable drill...hammer...air-compressor w/attachments...and whatever else might be suggested just in case we need to make beach walk repairs as needed!!!! :D

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
suebee said:
phenomenal pictures! What an eye you have. Thank you!

Ditto! Amazing. :clap_1: I think Kurt could make anything look good! I loved the picture of the kids with the slide...what a great idea and good fun for them! We are still excited to be coming down. It's great to see pictures and progress from a week ago.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
In my best imitation of Smiling Joe text I will say:

"All things are beautiful, if you look at them in the proper way and in the proper context. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We are all made of star stuff. Everything will be seen in a new light on the morrow. Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right. Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night. When everything's a little clearer in the light of day. And you know the night is always gonna be there any way. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite looking forward to a little afternoon delight. Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Started out this morning feeling so polite I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling a little afternoon delight. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Please be waiting for me baby when I come around. We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight."

:rotfl:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
kurt said:
In my best imitation of Smiling Joe text I will say:

"All things are beautiful, if you look at them in the proper way and in the proper context. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We are all made of star stuff. Everything will be seen in a new light on the morrow. Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right. Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night. When everything's a little clearer in the light of day. And you know the night is always gonna be there any way. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite looking forward to a little afternoon delight. Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Started out this morning feeling so polite I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling a little afternoon delight. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Please be waiting for me baby when I come around. We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight."

:rotfl:

Why Kurt, what has gotten into you today? So, sentimental...SJ couldn't have said it better himself. :D