• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
I belive that the full moon has made you (and Tootsie) stark raving mad. :roll:

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
God Love You Kurt! We are going to make it, I look at your photos and read your words and know it is so! Thanks so much. We certainly are not rich, but we sure like all of our renters and love Seagrove. Each day, several times, I have to check this website to make sure you are there and okay regardless of what is happening in London or Aruba! Stay safe!

gary garrett

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2005
Frisco, Texas
We will be in Seagrove in 3 weeks, staying at our favorite place in the world, right next to Eastern Lake. I am so happy to see so much sand in the new set of pictures! The tide pools will be a perfect place for the kids (and adults) to play.

Thank you Kurt for the new pictures. They are awesome!!

I can't wait to be there in my Blue Rock'n Chair sitting in the sand...

-Barbie

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Kurt....you are amazingly talented...thanks a million for the wonderful perspective on all the sowal beaches :love:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Great pics, Kurt!

And your rendition of Afternoon Delight sure is making it hard to concentrate on work. :clap_1:

beachluvr

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2005
N. Georgia
kurt said:
In my best imitation of Smiling Joe text I will say:

"All things are beautiful, if you look at them in the proper way and in the proper context. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We are all made of star stuff. Everything will be seen in a new light on the morrow. Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right. Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night. When everything's a little clearer in the light of day. And you know the night is always gonna be there any way. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite looking forward to a little afternoon delight. Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Started out this morning feeling so polite I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling a little afternoon delight. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Please be waiting for me baby when I come around. We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight."

:rotfl:

:lolabove: Love it!!! Thanks for the awesome pics. and for ALL of the GREAT information!!!!! You're the BOMB!!!! :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
In my best imitation of Smiling Joe text I will say:

"All things are beautiful, if you look at them in the proper way and in the proper context. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We are all made of star stuff. Everything will be seen in a new light on the morrow. Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternoon delight. My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right. Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night. When everything's a little clearer in the light of day. And you know the night is always gonna be there any way. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite looking forward to a little afternoon delight. Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite and the thought of rubbin' you is getting so exciting. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Started out this morning feeling so polite I always though a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite But you've got some bait a waitin' and I think I might try nibbling a little afternoon delight. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Please be waiting for me baby when I come around. We could make a lot of lovin' 'for the sun goes down. Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight."

:rotfl:

Well, my message is certainly found hidden in the aforementioned text, but I would have probably cut it short, even though I thoroughly enjoyed singing word for word. Good night for a little midnight canoe run, eh?

I think Camp Creek Kid mentioned that you and Tootsie got into the booze. I cannot even find a post by Tootsie on here, so I must be missing some heavy dirt.

Almost forgot why I came to this thread. Great photos, Kurt! That is what I am talking about -- Sky Rockets in Flight. Beauty abounds everywhere if you know how to look, and you summed it up very well with your photos. :clap_1: