• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Gr8 catch gr8mom!! Kurt, gr8mom deserves a SoWal sticker! As "cute" as the pic is, it kind of reminds me of those shots we see on the news of the border crossings...NO ONE should be there! Delete, delete!!!!

Sandie

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
I have no idea who that little girl is, we've just rented the house. Enjoyed the house and our many stays in Seagrove. I guess I need to alert the owner to take that picture off so it will not prevent other people from enjoying Happy Ours and Seagrove. SPB

gr8mom

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Little Rock
Sandie said:
I have no idea who that little girl is, we've just rented the house. Enjoyed the house and our many stays in Seagrove. I guess I need to alert the owner to take that picture off so it will not prevent other people from enjoying Happy Ours and Seagrove. SPB

It would probably be good if he deleted the picture. When you see a picture like that, you begin to wonder if you understand the exact meaning of "dune" (this is coming from a once-a-year beach tourist). Also, although we've always stayed off the dunes, I had no idea until I started reading this board how detrimental it was to cross a dune. :dunno: Education is obviously the key, but how do you educate every tourist? And then, unfortunately, you have those who won't care even if they were educated... :bang:

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
Most people are happy to stay off once they are told. Some require explaination. Do what I do and tell anyone you see. If they get offended, tough, they don't mind offending me by destroying where I live. SPREAD THE WORD!!