• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:welcome: Trishben!

I'm not sure how much info you will be able to get here, since most people on the board have in interest in the Beaches of South Walton, and may not have a lot of info on PCB. There is a poster here, LadyBubba, who appears to know a lot about PCB and may be able to help you. Maybe she will see your post. Good luck!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I recently heard about this other forum that deals with Panama City Beach. Have you looked there? It's undoubtedly a much better source of information than this board for what you're looking for. Most of the posters here don't go into what's laughingly been called "the forbidden zone" ie, PCB and Destin (I won't name the poster who said it first ;-) ). Most of the info here concentrates on 30-A, whether it's lodging, restaurants, etc. so if you want to know anything about Grayton, Seaside, Seacrest, well, ask away, but otherwise you might be getting second-hand info. As in, I knew someone who went to PCB when she was in college...:rotfl:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
:razz: Now I know everyone on both boards can get along here! Anyway, PC Beach is looking more like Destin every year. Obviously, people along 30A don't like to venture outside of their comfort zone! And FYI, a coworker of mine just got back from Destin Saturday but did manage to go to the Red Bar with her husband, son and his girlfriend. Said it was the best meal they had had out of all the places they had eaten. So there, a compliment!

Trishben

Beach Comber
Hi guys,

Thanks for the posts, pm's and information. I found exactly what I needed.
I'm a member of the "other board", that's how I found out about ya'll... I thought I understood the "forbidden zone" thing until you threw Destin into the mix, I clearly have no understanding of why and where the lines are drawn. :dunno:

I love SoWal and PCB both as different as they both are...

Trish

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
[ame="http://www.tripsmarter.com/travelcommunity/forumdisplay.php?f=40"]http://www.tripsmarter.com/travelcommunity/forumdisplay.php?f=40[/ame]