• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

prospector

Beach Comber
Aug 17, 2005
Atlanta
I know this is not a 30-A development, but does anyone know anything about this development? It's over near Port St. Joe. I heard that they recently had a lot release that had gulff-front (they were technically bayfront) lots in the $600k range and interior lots (4-5 blocks off beach) as low at $143k. All with a 4-year build time.

Just curious as to what anyone knows/thinks about the development and the relatively low prices??? :dunno:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
The current edition of "Southern Accents" has a spread on a home there, as well as a big advertising section on the development.

I think it would be a nice place to live. Plus, you have some of the best speck fishing anywhere right in your backyard.

goin' coastal

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
We visited Windmark in Oct. 2004 on our way to Carrabelle. It seemed idyllic, bucolic with few houses and only one under constuction at the time. It took my breath. After our recent trip to south walton(no computer) I returned home to over 20 e-mails about the recent release of lots at Windmark. Last one on July 4th stated 18 lots released on July 3 with 7 reserved??? Prices were $692-144K In the past Windmark seemed expensive to me so I wonder if all these lots are on the north side. Yes, they do sound like a good buy. I imagine any realtor( if you have one in sowal) could assist you. If you pm me I will forward the e-mail.

Yes, the the Windmark Coastal Showhouse is in Southern Accents July-Aug edition. IMHO it is not as beautiful as south walton. I missed the wide white beaches. It is very different past Mexico beach. But very peaceful, I guess that is why they call it the forgotten coast.

goin' coastal

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Thanks. I do remember them telling us about moving 98 now. The mooncreek tour was beautiful of Windmark. The beach looks more beautiful than I remember. emerald coast tours is my favorite part of this website--I check it everyday for new tours.

wallymom

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2005
I remember this development now. Last year (or was it two years ago) it was a rainy day so we drove east from Sowal to St. George Island. I saw the Windmark sign and we pulled in and drove around. While the development was really very nice, the beaches did NOTHING for me. I felt like I was on the bay, or on a lake. Sand was nice, but the water...forget it. IMHO, of course!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
goin' coastal said:
Thanks. I do remember them telling us about moving 98 now. The mooncreek tour was beautiful of Windmark. The beach looks more beautiful than I remember. emerald coast tours is my favorite part of this website--I check it everyday for new tours.

:blush: :love: