• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
It was mentioned on CNN yesterday that Sheryl and her beau were heading "South to the beach" for a while once he wraps up the Tour loose ends.

So if you think you see them out and about somewhere, it probably is them.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
They are probably heading to the south of France...St. Tropez, ect... I may swing by there for a day or 2 if I just won the Tour de France for the 7th time!

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Kimmifunn said:
They are probably heading to the south of France...St. Tropez, ect... I may swing by there for a day or 2 if I just won the Tour de France for the 7th time!
I've been there, and in my opinion our beaches are much prettier, even after Hurricane Dennis. The biggest advantage to the beaches on the Med is that you don't have to worry about tan lines, if you get my drift.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Although I would looove to say that I have vacationed there, I can't. I'm sure the south Walton beaches are much nicer! And do they have the Red Bar in St. Tropez? That's what I thought! :lol:

gr8mom

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Little Rock
beachmouse said:
It was mentioned on CNN yesterday that Sheryl and her beau were heading "South to the beach" for a while once he wraps up the Tour loose ends.

So if you think you see them out and about somewhere, it probably is them.

Now I'm really curious to know if it's the south of France or the USA. Everyone keep us posted if you see them...inquiring minds want to know! :roll:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
gr8mom said:
Now I'm really curious to know if it's the south of France or the USA. Everyone keep us posted if you see them...inquiring minds want to know! :roll:

They're definitely headed to the south of France. It was in the papers this morning.

But I wouldn't rule out future Lance sightings at the Red Bar. He keeps talking about how he's going to hang out for awhile and hoist beers...

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
just watched her interview and am so intrigued by her, she personifies class, right now they are in the south of France. don't know where she really lives but am sure she and Lance are not buying ciggies at the Tom Thumbs!

gr8mom

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Little Rock
kurt said:
I'm beginning to understand how tabloids and paparazzi make their money. :roll: :lol:

Hmmm...I'm thinking Kurt has just come up with another moneymaking plan for himself... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.