• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BamaFan78

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2005
Youth Minister looking for Long-term rental (with dog)

I'm moving from Birmingham, AL to help grow a Youth Ministry. I'm looking for a long term rental on or near 30-A. I've had a lot of trouble finding somewhere that will let my sweet dog come with me :dunno: Can anyone help?

Last edited:

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
Re: Youth Minister looking for Long-term rental (with dog)

Don't know what your time frame or price range is but I have a 3 bedroom house in old florida village that is pet friendly for small dogs only. check out vrbo#66028

BamaFan78

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2005
Re: Youth Minister looking for Long-term rental (with dog)

Thanks for responding. That place is beautiful but probably out of my price range. I'm looking for somewhere long-term (6-12 month lease), and my dog is a golden retriever so I doubt he qualifies as a "small dog". An unfurnished place would be ideal and I'm looking for something around 1000/mth or less (us Youth Ministers aren't the wealthiest people). I'll be down this weekend to check out the area.

N.Voith

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2005
Hi,
I have a studio that would be in your price range. It's on 30A in the Villages of South Walton -- Unit B-231. Call Toll Free: 800-710-9893 to see about a long-term fee. It's small, but I do allow dogs. Are you working at the Christian Camp in Panama City Beach? My daughter just got back from there.

Email or call me if you want to discuss further.

N. Voith
nancy.voith@eds.com
972-605-6780

BamaFan78

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2005
Thank you very much. I'll try to schedule a viewing this weekend while I'm down. If anyone knows of any other long-term rentals w/ pets in my price range please let me know ASAP. I'm trying to schedule several viewings this weekend.

Roll Tide,

Jody
205-937-0571

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
I know of a 2 bedroom 2 bath town home off of Don Bishop Rd for $950.
Call Marilou at 703-696-5254. I don't think she wants pets but you may be able to talk her into it if your interested.

BamaFan78

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2005
Thank you, I left her a message today. I'm currently in Destin and will be able to view anything available between today (Saturday) and Monday. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know asap since I will be going back to Birmingham on Monday. Thanks for all the help!

Jody 205-937-0571

BamaFan78

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2005
I just got engaged at the chapel at Seaside! I will forever love that town even if I can't find anywhere to live! :clap_1: