• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sagamartha

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2005

In Mary Esther, Dr Cecil Taylor is the best - 850-243-3993[/QUOTE]

dr. taylor is worth the effort it takes to get there

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
pattiw said:
Thanks for the recommends where to go (and not). Anyone have a # for Dr. Calhoun?

I completely concur with previous posts that Dr. Lisa Calhoun is THE BEST and Craig's deep tissue massages are totally the bomb!! Together they got me standing upright again!!!

Her phone # is: (850) 230-1288 or (888) 552-7252.
Address: 1660 Panama City Bch Parkway (Back Beach just east of Hwy 79 intersection on the north side. Bright Gold / Green building.

I'm originally from Topeka too!!! My fam. still lives there!
Good Luck, Feel Better!

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Diane4145 said:
I can tell ya, where NOT to go! Henry Chiropractic in Destin, has/had a HATEFUL office mgr. :bang: This was about a year and a half, ago. Adding insult to injury, when I attempted to complain, I could tell who wore the pants! I wanted the Dr. to call me, away from her and NEVER heard from him! :dunno: I kinda felt, like he was scared of her! :rotfl: So, I did what I usually do...NEXT? To the curb...
:razz:

LOL, the office manager is his wife! She can be a bit abupt.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Hello,
Can't recommend him personally but I know alot of people go to Payne Chriropractic in Destin. Hope you find someone that is wonderful. Feel better : ) Here is the info:

Alan M Payne, DC
(850) 654-8770
1021 Highway 98 E, Destin, FL 32541

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
2bohemians said:
Hello,
Can't recommend him personally but I know alot of people go to Payne Chriropractic in Destin. Hope you find someone that is wonderful. Feel better : ) Here is the info:

Alan M Payne, DC
(850) 654-8770
1021 Highway 98 E, Destin, FL 32541

Hmmm - a chiropractor named Dr. Payne - that's too funny.
(I have a really warped sense of humor.)

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
lindabobhat said:
Hmmm - a chiropractor named Dr. Payne - that's too funny.
(I have a really warped sense of humor.)

:lolabove: :lolabove:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hmm...Does that show how WEAK he is, or how smart he is? :lol: Whatever, betcha he's lost a ton of business! Maybe she's just jealous, of other women!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
yippie said:
LOL, the office manager is his wife! She can be a bit abupt.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Saturday thought I would die on the plane. Got popped Friday before we left but you know how sometimes it seems to make the pain worse. By Monday was able to walk around pretty much pain free - just the occasional twinge. Going to call and schedule a massage with Craig today. That coupled with a few days unchained from the computer should make all right with the world again.

Thanks again for the recommendations!