• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Trishben

Beach Comber
Hi all,

I'm new here, just discovered ya'll after some hubbub on my board... me and a few of my girlfriends will be in town in late July and I'm looking for some day spa recommendations, preferrably from experience. We're staying in the PCB area, but will be doing alot of shopping, dining and discovery along 30a...

Thank you!

Trish

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Trishben said:
Hi all,

I'm new here, just discovered ya'll after some hubbub on my board... me and a few of my girlfriends will be in town in late July and I'm looking for some day spa recommendations, preferrably from experience. We're staying in the PCB area, but will be doing alot of shopping, dining and discovery along 30a...

Thank you!

Trish
I'm guessing Tootsie will be a great resource for this one, but I used the spa/salon at Rosemary Beach in December and had a great pedi. Was going to get a massage but never got around to it. They recently moved from their original location in RB to a larger one and expanded their services.
Solace Day Spa

t_bone

Beach Comber
Aug 25, 2005
Seagrove Beach
For a great mani and pedi go see Anastasia at the Seaside Spa.

Good facials and other treatments at The Aesthetic Clinique in Gulf Place...this is a medispa so they do all sorts of things like laser, botox, etc.