• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
more fun than you can shake a stick at. start out with dread clampitt at pandoras 7pm. then make your way to chateau de vin(267-3588) in blue mountain beach at 10pm for the WaCo ramblers. then check out papa duke bardwell singing his ass off at blue orleans right next door. plenty of cold new castle and all you favorite people on the scene. let's party hard sowal style this sat night.
see you all there.:lolabove:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Boy, I sure can't wait to be back in Sowal.
I've been having Dread Clampitt/Waco Rambler withdrawl. No fiunn.

Only three more weeks!

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
We are almost on our way to Sowal :clap_1: and want to see Dread Clampitt at the Red Bar on Sunday or Monday, or both. What is the best time to get there?

Are the Waco Ramblers scheduled anywhere next week too? Thanks for any info!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
You have a lot of opportunities coming up:

http://www.myspace.com/wacoramblers

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 15 2006[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7:00P[/font]Chateau Du Vin[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Mountain Beach, FL[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 18 2006[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6:30P[/font]Pandora's [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grayton Beach, FL[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 20 2006[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/font]Scully's[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fort Walton Beach, FL[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jul 25 2006[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6:30P[/font]Pandora's[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grayton Beach, FL[/font]

http://www.dreadclampitt.com/shows.htm
Saturday 15th - Pandora's - Grayton Beach - 6:30-10:30

Sunday 16th - The Red Bar - Grayton Beach - 12:00-3:00

Sunday 16th - The Red Bar - Grayton Beach - 7:00-10:00

Monday 17th - The Red Bar - Grayton Beach - 7:00-10:00

Thursday 20th - The Sea Bar - Santa Rosa Beach, Fl. 7:00-10:00

Suncat

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2005
Tennessee
Thanks so much!! :clap_1: Just printed this out. We'll be at Red Bar Monday, and possibly Sunday, and then try to hit Pandora's too. My husband plays in a bluegrass band and also hosts a bluegrass radio show so we would love to see both bands. As many times as we have been to the area, we've never gotten to see them.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Suncat said:
Thanks so much!! :clap_1: Just printed this out. We'll be at Red Bar Monday, and possibly Sunday, and then try to hit Pandora's too. My husband plays in a bluegrass band and also hosts a bluegrass radio show so we would love to see both bands. As many times as we have been to the area, we've never gotten to see them.

I believe there may be a live stream on Tuesday at Pandora's so he might want to check it out. What is the name of the band? Do they have a website? Where is the radio show and is it on the web?