• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
There Biff. There you have your new biz!

You could have a gay bar, selling weinies, and a pizza delivery guy in drag! :funn:

Biff

Beach Fanatic
I LOVE ... absolutely LOVE the Pukadog..... The pet/animal industry is a whopping 38 Billion d.p.y. industry!!!!!!!!

Throw in a mic; some booze; Whoooooaaaaaa Cowboyeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Prob should be on another thread; but how is the local television market down there now; as in local shows... besides the beach T.V. ......????

Biff

Beach Fanatic
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mango, I already have venture capitalists IM'ing and calling me!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Most Excellent... Actually looks like I will be re-locating sooner than later now..... BWHHAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Mango said:
There Biff. There you have your new biz!

You could have a gay bar, selling weinies, and a pizza delivery guy in drag! :funn:

Beach Goddess

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2006
...so biff.....what about discounts for all of us who were part of this groundbreaking gay bay--with wienies--and drag delivery.

What a brain trust we are....

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Self serving buffet with a lot of choices! Nothing fexpensive, so the locals can eat there any time they choose and the construction people can have a full meal at a decent price during lunch!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Biff said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mango, I already have venture capitalists IM'ing and calling me!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Most Excellent... Actually looks like I will be re-locating sooner than later now..... BWHHAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Were any of the venture capitalists a drag queen from Ala., someone 30gAy mentioned in the hammerhead shark thread call Yum Yum Yellow? :rotfl:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Biff said:

Hello all; My very first post. been reading the board and posts now for a while. First off, I am grateful to have found your internet community and do look forward to taking part in your forums/communications.

I have been coming to SoWal for 20 plus years; my wife and her family started in the 60's, in Destin... most recently my wife and I are very appreciative of the Grayton-Seaside H20 Color and Rosemary beach area.

To prelude my question/poll; we plan on re-locating to SoWal in a short while. I am a business owner in the Midwest and looking at different options to support our "habit".... and living where we really do want to live.....

Question: What services/business/offerings would you like to see in your area... For example... we never can find a REALLY GOOD pizza Delivery service while on vacation in SoWal... MOST likely because we don't have the "in" or have been properly informed of such....... :)floor: ) THIS IS only an example. However; what do you feel the community is lacking in and what would you like to have whether it be in food service; professional services; entertainment;Better yet; what do you feel that there is an over abundance of... or otherwise????

Thanks!!!!

BIff

:lol: Crystal's Lingerie. A place where men can go and watch women model lingerie. Has all kinds of um, different and questionable stuff! Wish someone would buy the one near us and move it, like way away from here.