• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Thank you :love: after some good research today I sort of figured that wasn't what we were looking for.....I did talk to a very nice lady today from vrbo, she is gulf-front and is going to try to lead me in the right direction. Ktschris and I ALWAYS look at the rentals on this board first, we would love to give someone on here our business....but we are also pretty picky about what we want , we wait all year for this one very special week in July :cool: THANK YOU for your help !!!!!!!! :clap_1: the search is on baby !!!!! :lol:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
seagrovelover said:
Thank you :love: after some good research today I sort of figured that wasn't what we were looking for.....I did talk to a very nice lady today from vrbo, she is gulf-front and is going to try to lead me in the right direction. Ktschris and I ALWAYS look at the rentals on this board first, we would love to give someone on here our business....but we are also pretty picky about what we want , we wait all year for this one very special week in July :cool: THANK YOU for your help !!!!!!!! :clap_1: the search is on baby !!!!! :lol:

You'll do fine searching this early for sure. I do know several folks that have multiple large properties. PM me if you hit a snag. My guess is you will find exactlly what you're looking for. ;-)

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
For 3 or 4 adjacent HOUSES, beachfront, in the Eastern Lake area, you'll have to look just on the eastern side of the lake outlet. There are probably 6 or 8 good-sized houses there in a row. Sorry, but I don't get over there often enough to know names or rental agencies.

Beachfront, it's mostly condos on the western side, with the exception of Kokomo and Beach Baby. The portion of Summer's Edge on Chelsea Loop is one row back from the beach, all nice houses built in 2004, and quite popular.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
seagrovelover said:
Ok everyone, Ktschris and myself (and our gang) are on the search for our vacation homes for next summer. We are trying to find some info on the Eastern Lake area, it looks to me that the beach there is much flatter than in the old Seagrove area where we have previously stayed and we really like that (we are spoiled from Cape San Blas) I found some homes on the Garrett realty web site and we like a house called Kokomo. Can someone please tell me the name of the neighborhood that borders the lake? we would really like to be "beach front" or as close to it as possible. It is kind of hard to find three or four homes close together any help would be much apprecitated!!!!!

Seagrovelover,

Please check out our house at www.emeraldcoasttours.com/20brownstreet/ and at www.findvacationrentals.com/7475.

Sleeps 18, 5+ BR, 5 BA house with Private pool on Brown Street adjacent to Summers Edge

Let me know if you are interested. There are 2-3 other houses very close in Summers Edge (Beach Java with a View is just across the street), one next store is a 4BR/4BA (asfarastheyecansea), and on Eastern Lake there are a few as well.

Take a look at our house and if you like it I can help you get 2-3 others close so you all can be in the same area. You could do ours (Lemon Drop), Beach Java with a View and asfarastheyecansea and you would have room for 40-44 people.

Let me know.

Wetwilly

:cool:

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
You can't go wrong with wetwilly's recommendations....great houses and locations! A friend of mine just rented his house and they loved it!!

Very convenient and wonderful area....sounds like what you were looking for
seagrovelover...:cool:

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
wetwilly said:
Seagrovelover,

Please check out our house at www.emeraldcoasttours.com/20brownstreet/ and at www.findvacationrentals.com/7475.

Sleeps 18, 5+ BR, 5 BA house with Private pool on Brown Street adjacent to Summers Edge

Let me know if you are interested. There are 2-3 other houses very close in Summers Edge (Beach Java with a View is just across the street), one next store is a 4BR/4BA (asfarastheyecansea), and on Eastern Lake there are a few as well.

Take a look at our house and if you like it I can help you get 2-3 others close so you all can be in the same area. You could do ours (Lemon Drop), Beach Java with a View and asfarastheyecansea and you would have room for 40-44 people.

Let me know.

Wetwilly

:cool:

You are my new favorite person :love: thanks a bunch....... :love:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
wetwilly said:
Seagrovelover,

Let me know.

Wetwilly

I live nearby and watched Lemon Drop being built. It must be nice because it's quite popular. It probably rents more weeks out of the year than any other house on Brown Street. It actually faces Eastern Lake Road, and is just across the street from the Chelsea Loop portion of Summers Edge.