• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Re: Gravel Road

Allifunn said:
We will all go there together!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: June is going to be so much funn!!!

Allifunn, so you will be in SoWal June 10-17? I wasn't sure. That will be wonderful and what a crowd we'll be...SoWal watch out! :clap_1:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Re: Gravel Road

Paula said:
Drat. We'll miss you all. We'll be there the last week in June and one of the last weeks in August. Oh well...

Paula, that is maddening, isn't it? I've been looking at Donna's mouth-watering menu for painting Conch Out (good enough to belong on the eat drink and be merry forum) and we're going to miss out by only 2 weeks! I am so sad.

This Gravel Road restaurant must be next door to the Another Broken Egg cafe where we all ate breakfast over the Christmas break. Speaking of which, we should make that a tradition for SoWal holidays! A breakfast gathering for everyone who's at the beach that week.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
John R said:
another great meal at Gravel Road. i went there with M/M 30askunkape and had a grad time. dinner as always, was a delight. i had the crab cake and the vegetables again. someday, i will venture into a full entree, maybe. :cool:

jr

I had duck which was killer. Don't forget the asparagus soup and Italian cream cake :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Gravel Road has stepped up to my number 2 spot for my favorite restaurant in town. Delicious food, reasonably priced, great service. Yummy!:love:

sweet

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2005
Went there last night with a party of 4
Everybody's meal was outstanding along with the service
Don't miss dinner at the gravel room when visiting the area