• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Kurt created another wonderful virtual tour of our new house in Summer's Edge--south of 30A near Eastern Lake in Seagrove. Check out: www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126northryan.

Located in the heart of Summer's Edge, this classic beach house has comfortable porches to enjoy the summer breeze or activities on the street. This family home has a wide open living room, dining room and kitchen on the first floor. The 4 bedrooms plus the tower room will accommodate up to 12. Summer's Edge is a great community with 2 swimming pools and a short walk to the beach. Or you could hop on your bikes and ride to Seaside--no, you don't have to be Lance Armstrong on the flat 30A bikepath. The house was just completed in March and we know you would enjoy the stay.

:cool:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
STL Don said:
Kurt created another wonderful virtual tour of our new house in Summer's Edge--south of 30A near Eastern Lake in Seagrove. Check out: www.emeraldcoasttours.com/126northryan.

Located in the heart of Summer's Edge, this classic beach house has comfortable porches to enjoy the summer breeze or activities on the street. This family home has a wide open living room, dining room and kitchen on the first floor. The 4 bedrooms plus the tower room will accommodate up to 12. Summer's Edge is a great community with 2 swimming pools and a short walk to the beach. Or you could hop on your bikes and ride to Seaside--no, you don't have to be Lance Armstrong on the flat 30A bikepath. The house was just completed in March and we know you would enjoy the stay.

:cool:

Hey Eastern Lake neighbor,

Awesome house. And Kurt, awesome Virtual Tour as usual. I am going to get mine this coming month. No better way to show off your house other than Kurt's tours. I will be calling you to make it happen.

Kim Smith

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
We, too, own a home in Summer's Edge and I cannot tell you how important it is to have the virtual tour done by Kurt. I believe guests like to, not only see the outside of a home, but also the inside. I believe it gives them an opportunity to get a feel for your home before they arrive. He does an awsome job. Welcome to our neighborhood.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Congratulations on your beautiful new house! We've climbed to the top deck while under construction & loved your views! Our new Summer's Edge house is FINALLY underway (after 3+ patient years of waiting to do this), just down the street from you. Not Ivan nor Dennis could drive us away from this place that has captured our hearts for so many years. It truly is a great place to simply BE ALIVE (from a previous post). Special thanks to Kurt, Smiling Joe, and all the others who are our wonderful communication link when we most need to be connected!! 30-A FOREVER!!