• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Re: Grayton family featured in this month's Cottage Living

peapod1980 said:
BC, thanks for the heads-up; I bought it yesterday.
Can anyone tell me exactly where/on which street this house is located?
I :love: that house and have always admired it as we drive to the beach. It is very close to the end street on the right side with the gas lights on the porch. Such a great beachy house! :clap_1:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005

Franny said:
Yes Mermaid they ar wonderful people and a great asset to this community! :lolabove: We must get together during your next visit!! :clap_1:

Yes, we must. Jdarg and family thought the world of you when they met you last month at the beach, and any rave from them is good enough for me! :razz: Now if I can just sqeeze in one more trip to SoWal before school starts up in mid-August, I will be a happy gull. Darn renters. Why do they need end-of-summer vacations anyway? I need my condo more than they do!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch

Franny said:
I :love: that house and have always admired it as we drive to the beach. It is very close to the end street on the right side with the gas lights on the porch. Such a great beachy house! :clap_1:
Franny--you said the magic words--gas lights. That helped me remember seeing it! Thanks, gull!

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
a SOWAL sighting

I caught a glimps of a SOWAL bumper sticker in the latest issue of Coastal Living Magazine. :clap_1: How much did Kurt have to pay for that little bit of publicity

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2004
Knoxville, TN
Re: a SOWAL sighting

tistheseason said:
I caught a glimps of a SOWAL bumper sticker in the latest issue of Coastal Living Magazine. :clap_1: How much did Kurt have to pay for that little bit of publicity
:clap_1: How wonderful!! I will look at my last issue when I get home. Congrats Kurt!

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

tistheseason said:

Hmmm. Have to check it out. I have that issue, didn't notice it. What page is on?

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

tistheseason said:

I have the July-August issue of Coastal Magazine on my desk actually, and I do not see anything. :dunno: Must be Coastal Cottage.

wishful

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005

Coming out of lurkdom.

I saw the article and the pic and it was Cottage Living since I don't get coastal living.

It was a house in Grayton beach that was featured.