• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

msavage123

Beach Crab
Aug 8, 2006
We were looking for a hamburger place tonight close to Seagrove and stumbled upon Snapperheads. The hamburgers were great! So were the chicken wings and the shrimp po-boy. The environment is very casual - it's really a bar that serves food. Extremely clean and suitable for the entire family (my young kids stayed busy at the video game). The prices were very reasonable: $8 hamburgers and po-boys, the beer I think was $2.50. There was some live music tonight too but it seemed to end when we got there. I'd definitely go back there again.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I agree with your Snapperhead's rave. When you have had enough of the 'field greens tossed in a wasabi reduction vinagrette' type fare so common down there, Snapperheads is the perfect alternative. :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yep, one of the two best hamburgers on the beach, and if you get the bacon, which is Apple-Smoked, it can edge out over the burgers at the Donut Hole.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
aint that the truth!!!!:rotfl:
30A Skunkape said:
I agree with your Snapperhead's rave. When you have had enough of the 'field greens tossed in a wasabi reduction vinagrette' type fare so common down there, Snapperheads is the perfect alternative. :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Yeah! Now, we will be able to eat and listen, unlike Tuesday nights :clap_1:, but I hope that your remember that Thursdays, from 7p-10p, Dread plays, so I please schedule the times accordingly. I hate having to choose.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
jhbeebe said:
'Tis True. Although we had not made an official announcement as of yet (until now that is) - I will confirm that WaCo Ramblers will have standing gig at Snapperheads. :clap_1: We are excited to have them play and we look forward to seeing everyone there.
jhbeebe said:

Also, if anyone here would like to suggest a band, or other entertainment please do so and we will do our best to get them booked.

Thanks for all of the great compliments and we truly appreciate your business.

Space Medicine
http://www.spacemedicinemusic.com

Dread Clampitt
http://www.dreadclampitt.com

Trailer
http://www.trailerband.com

Sweater Puppets
http://www.myspace.com/grismandawg

Bud

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2006
Pt. Washington
www.myspace.com
jhbeebe said:
'Tis True. Although we had not made an official announcement as of yet (until now that is) - I will confirm that WaCo Ramblers will have standing gig at Snapperheads. :clap_1: We are excited to have them play and we look forward to seeing everyone there.

Also, if anyone here would like to suggest a band, or other entertainment please do so and we will do our best to get them booked.

Thanks for all of the great compliments and we truly appreciate your business.

Delta Reign www.myspace.com/deltareign
they are SMOKIN

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
For clarification, my post #8 has nothing refers to Tuesday nights at Pandora's, where they do not allow food to be eaten outside at the numerous tables on the deck, due to the laws and smoking. They choose to allow people to smoke, rather than allow us to eat. So, I always elsewhere, before going to see the show.

Sorry for any confusion. Snapperheads allow us to eat and listen to music at the same time. :clap_1:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Bud said:
Delta Reign www.myspace.com/deltareign
they are SMOKIN

They sound great.

So does this:
October, 28 2006 at "Bluegrass in the Plaza"
Daphne Civic Complex Plaza ~ 2605 Hwy 98, Daphne, AL 36526
City of Daphne will host a Bluegrass concert outside on the plaza of Daphne Civic Complex, Saturday, Oct. 28th beginning at 11:00 A.M. ~ Delta Reign will perform at 1:00 P.M. ~ There will be other bands "The Wayfarers" and "Lock Stock and Barrel". there will be a BBQ cook-off between the Police and fire Dept. as well as a classic car show. 2605 Highway 98 in Daphne