• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
I'm listening to Dredd right now won't miss them. I know I could look, but does Waco Ramblers have a sight so I can get a taste of their music. If not I 'll be at Snapperheads on Thursday when I'm there in Sept. anyway. Can't wait.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Looked up Waco Ramblers, didn't find anything, but haven't looked to hard yet. But did come across a girls bluegrass band called the Levell Sisters. They couldn't be more than 20, but what I heard on their myspace page they sounded great. It came up I guess because a band member from Waco had posted a message on thier board. I think.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Well went to google and the myspace page for Waco popped up. Maybe we will get to catch them at Bud -n- Alley's on the 9th thats the day we arrive.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
www.myspace.com/wacoramblers
1by1.gif

Bud

Beach Lover
Jun 6, 2006
Pt. Washington
www.myspace.com
ladybug8876 said:
Looked up Waco Ramblers, didn't find anything, but haven't looked to hard yet. But did come across a girls bluegrass band called the Levell Sisters. They couldn't be more than 20, but what I heard on their myspace page they sounded great. It came up I guess because a band member from Waco had posted a message on thier board. I think.

OOOOOOOh i love me some lovell sisters!
:love:

www.myspace.com/lovellsistersband

they are 15,17,20 i believe. All classicly trained musicians gone bluegrass, it's great!
But yeah come and see us on the 9th ladybug

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
If I can't make it on the 9th will definately write down that Thursday to be at Snapperheads to see you and the other WaCo Ramblers for the first time.

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
jhbeebe[size=4 said:
Also, if anyone here would like to suggest a band, or other entertainment please do so and we will do our best to get them booked. [/size]

Thanks for all of the great compliments and we truly appreciate your business.
i like the steve clawson band. they have played snapper heads a couple times and they are great. i do like bluegrass but i also like to hear a variety of music :D

p.s. the bbq pork sandwich is yummy.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
jhbeebe said:
As far as Dread Clampitt, the fee for their entertainment services that we were quoted at Snapperheads was higher than what we would budget for one night of entertainment. Perhaps if we could work out a weekend package or something, however Kyle was not flexible or willing to discuss other ways that could be used to get them the compensation they demanded.

Thanks for the feedback so far and please keep the ideas and suggestions coming.

It's good to know you have talked with them. They are at a point where they are in demand and don't really have to negotiate I guess. No reason to take it personal.