• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you need an organizer, let me know. Bdarg and I started a chess club at Will's elementary school. I know, shocking, my name and chess mentioned together. ;-) Actually, I don't play, but I can get y'all some cute matching chess t-shirts if you want an official "look".:rotfl:

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2006
The greater SoWal metro area
People, people................HELLO! NAKED TWISTER!

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
:lolabove: 30gAy....I had to look at your tar TWICE to make sure it wasn't what I thought it was!!! :rotfl: Thanks for the laugh!! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
ktschris said:
:lolabove: 30gAy....I had to look at your tar TWICE to make sure it wasn't what I thought it was!!! :rotfl: Thanks for the laugh!! :clap_1:
Since this thread is going way down hill anyway (I cannot believe you guys don't play chess), ktchris, if that is what you thought it was, 30gAy needs to go visit that E.D. thread.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Since this thread is going way down hill anyway (I cannot believe you guys don't play chess), ktchris, if that is what you thought it was, 30gAy needs to go visit that E.D. thread.

I think naked twister is going to be popular with this group.:rofl:

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
How do you play? I am uninitiated but not afraid to ask. Must be a deep south game.

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
Smiling JOe said:
:blush: Sorry SJ, didn't mean to drag your post down, I was just scrolling and had to do a double take, that's all.

BTW, I do play chess. We have tournaments every year when we go skiing. If I was anywhere close to 30A, I'd love to play you in a match. Maybe next June?