• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BrettMan

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2005
But the sky is falling....

I can't believe Luna Del Mar is closed! What the...

That sucks!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hel...lo!
Ever been to CoCo's, located in a strip on Hwy 98 about 1 mile west of Hwy 393?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
BrettMan said:
But the sky is falling....

I can't believe Luna Del Mar is closed! What the...

That sucks!

Or come to Dallas and dine at Luna Del Noche...where it all began! We never made it to Luna Del Mar, put then again we stuff ourselves with seafood when in town. We're lucky to have lots of Tex-Mex here...duh!

Kim Smith

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
We went over 4th of July week and it was great, even with 3 kids. Nice atmosphere. We will def. go back.

Renee2

Beach Comber
Aug 3, 2005
South Walton County, Florida
WaterSound is nice with large beaches and dunes, but have you seen how Alys Beach is coming along. That place is gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Philip_Atlanta said:
agreed. That restaurant was awesome. Off topic, but has anyone gone to the new place that replaced it?

We went a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't too impressed. The food was nothing special, but quite expensive. There are dozens of restaurants on 30A that are better.

Of course this is leading us a little off topic . . .

Last edited:

Debi

Beach Crab
Aug 6, 2005
There's even a better deal:

Lot 5 Wind Rose was just listed for $650,000. It was previously listed with Watersound sales for $895 and didn't sell.

$650 is a great price and has until 10/06 for the build out timeframe. If you want to build in Watersound and are ready to start the process now, this is the buy.