• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Garner

Beach Fanatic
Greetings,

I have just co-listed a beautiful new home in Watersound Beach. This well laid out home has 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, great kitchen and lots of fun, quality space. The location is so close to the beach and all of the wonderful amenities that Watersound has to offer. The home has 3178 square feet and is priced at $2,650,000. Partial owners are FL licensed real estate sales agent and broker. I have no ownership interest in this property.

KeelCourt.jpg

Here is a link to the listing: http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/propertyDetails.aspx?mls=400315&gateway_la_code=E2774

Please call me if you have any questions or would like to see this property. Of course, if you are working with a Realtor, please have them call me.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
sunshine...your listing layouts (?) are always so gorgeous! It's a pleasure to view them!

tivoli

Beach Lover
Nice looking house - the port holes in the stairway landing are interesting...

Enjoyed all of the pictures and especially the port hole
design, very clever. The chandelier gives it that eclectic
feel... I like how you can click forward and see every
room in detail.....vision with furniture.....awesome!!!!

Watersound is a great development! I love the
tranquility aspect of it and a great investment long-
term.......

Garner

Beach Fanatic
Thank you for the wonderful compliments. This home and Watersound are each fabulous. With the spectacular beaches and other amenities that Watersound has to offer, I truly believe that when the market lifts back up, Watersound will soar.

If you want to see this home, please let me know!

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Jan 2, 2006
Garner is that lot worth almost $2m? This price seems very high to me, even at last years prices. Neat house though.

Last edited:

Garner

Beach Fanatic
If it were a $2,000,000 lot, it would be a poorly designed and constructed home for Watersound. It is a well designed, well built home with very nice finishes throughout. So, no, the lot is not worth $2,000,000.
I would love to show you the home so that you can see the value for yourself, firsthand.

00seer00

Beach Lover
Oct 12, 2006
PCB
I have a lot across the lake from this house at Camp Creek Point. Will Pay 5% to selling agent side. You need to walk this on it has a private waklway and is the only Lake and Gulf front lot on the market. My fried has it listed but he lives in PCB and is not as active in this market. I have many great pictures.

See if this works. Just Click on the following site Residential Land Full Agent Report.