• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I finished the article. It took several turns but SoWal has been quoted often. I had to veer around a bit to tie it all in but it came out good. We added Do's and Don'ts and I only get 800 words so I hope you all like it. It will be out For August and as soon as I see it in print I will put it in here. Thank you all so much for the great material! :clap_1:

Sincerely,

Bobby J

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Bobby J said:
I finished the article. It took several turns but SoWal has been quoted often. I had to veer around a bit to tie it all in but it came out good. We added Do's and Don'ts and I only get 800 words so I hope you all like it. It will be out For August and as soon as I see it in print I will put it in here. Thank you all so much for the great material! :clap_1:

Sincerely,

Bobby J
Can't wait to read it! :D

Biff

Beach Fanatic
POST IT POST IT POST IT!!!!!!!!!!

:clap_1: :clap_1:

Bobby J said:

Sincerely,

Bobby J

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I read the column last night at the Red Bar while Dread was on break. I liked it. Bobby, I also liked the story on you on the last page. Your story somewhat reminds me of my philosophy, too. Balance of life and work, and being able to do both, fully, is critical.

Copies of the magazine are also available at the Red Bar.