• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
backgamonn is availble at central square records....... hopefully chess again soon............. maybe i will make it to ceruleans this tuesday. lp

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
backgamonn is availble at central square records....... hopefully chess again soon............. maybe i will make it to ceruleans this tuesday. lp

For those who are curious, Cerulean's also has backgammon tables. I spoke with the fine peeps who run Cerulean's and they mentioned getting more games in there to make game day Tuesdays a packed house event. so bring your game, what ever it may be, or learn some moves, and join us in Chess. Starting this upcoming Tuesday, we are bumping the times back slightly to 5:00pm start time. However, you may come whenever you are able.

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
For those who are curious, Cerulean's also has backgammon tables. I spoke with the fine peeps who run Cerulean's and they mentioned getting more games in there to make game day Tuesdays a packed house event. so bring your game, what ever it may be, or learn some moves, and join us in Chess. Starting this upcoming Tuesday, we are bumping the times back slightly to 5:00pm start time. However, you may come whenever you are able.

:clap_1: :clap_1: you are so sweet :love: will do whatever I can to be there on Tuesday - maybe not at 5pm but certainly afterwards.