• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
We just checked the Fluid Surf report and there may be some waves

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Yooooooohooooooo!

We will be checking it out later today ... hope it sticks around for the weekend :bow:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Get that board waxed up Jfunn....and hit the waves! Hang Ten you all!!!!

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
havent gone surfing in a year. Maybe I will get the board out of the garage & brush up on my skills.................

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
yeah......... shes purple too!! I have a few girlfriends who havent surfed in a while either. Maybe we'll all get our bearings about us again and go out off grayton, show the boys how its done.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
yeah......... shes purple too!! I have a few girlfriends who havent surfed in a while either. Maybe we'll all get our bearings about us again and go out off grayton, show the boys how its done.

That sounds like an excellent plan - you show them how its done - we love it! Surprisingly, there has been an increase of girl surfers at our beach in the past month or so.

Unfortunately we have a job in Panama City at 1:00 so we won't be able to go down for a while. Don't know how long it will last but maybe just maybe there will be something left when we get back. We just spoke to our neighbor - who also surfs and he said it was rideable and that he is going down - and usually he says it's not big enough for him - so it must be fairly good.

Anyhow, go enjoy it if you can - you will thank yourselves for it later :D

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
believe it or not at one time I was actually a decent surfer.......... Capt.Larry has got a few good stories to share.